• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
I agree. Why not 500? Still an exclusive amount. And at least that means more than 1 per dealer across the US (274 Acura dealers I just read).
Seriously……like I get the set colors, but build enough for people. I don’t get it….it’s not like these are “launch” editions with placards.

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
I know, I dislike this whole process FOR SURE. My plan is to take a few hours off while sitting somewhere with a super stable connection & keep refreshing. Neat. 😑 Best of luck to you!
yeah good luck! i hope some of the resident haters are right about these not selling like hotcakes. AB/black or LC/black are my true #1 and #2 choices. oh well... i'll let the chips fall as they may.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Yeah, that's really all we can do. 🫣

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Maybe it’ll be just us 3 who preorder. According to a couple people this is DOA lol
That did give me some hope, admittedly. I can't help it, but I like what I like. A few K more, well I can figure that out later without an ADM. 👍🏽

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Maybe it’ll be just us 3 who preorder. According to a couple people this is DOA lol
could very well be ... but i doubt it.
According to the 2 dealerships I'm working with, they've both had an increase in reservations since the MSRP was announced. Take that for what it's worth, it could be two sales guys trying to hype this up... but I pushed back and each seemed genuine about that claim, plus I don't think there's much incentive there for them to pull that with me since I'm in the first 3 reservations at each.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
According to the 2 dealerships I'm working with, they've both had an increase in reservations since the MSRP was announced. Take that for what it's worth, it could be two sales guys trying to hype this up... but I pushed back and each seemed genuine about that claim, plus I don't think there's much incentive there for them to pull that with me since I'm in the first 3 reservations at each.
Mine mentioned there was a cancellation but said they have seen a lot of interest and additional reservations. I hoping we can work out a deal with my trade-in but not sure if its possible.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Indeed. I’m hoping the dealer can use an extra ITS. :)

Mike
I've had one dealer ask that I make a reservation even if they don't have my preferred specs because it'll help others get theirs (I can respect that, it's something I offered to do), and another dealer insists that if I make a reservation I don't intend to accept at delivery, it'll count against their allocations for the year and I'll go to the bottom of their list (I don't think this guy knows what he's talking about, or at least he doesn't seem knowledgable).

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
I've had one dealer ask that I make a reservation even if they don't have my preferred specs because it'll help others get theirs (I can respect that, it's something I offered to do), and another dealer insists that if I make a reservation I don't intend to accept at delivery, it'll count against their allocations for the year and I'll go to the bottom of their list (I don't think this guy knows what he's talking about, or at least he doesn't seem knowledgable).
Sales manager at my dealer said the same thing….if I choose not to take the one I pre order I’ll go to the bottom of the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.