• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2025 ITS 'ordering'

Yhippa

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda 6
Don't think they will change any on the ITS remember this car not going to around much longer one or two more years maybe. Would be nice if they add somethings
Why do you think it's not going to be around much longer? Because of the transition to EVs? I just wish this thing had rear vents and USB-C chargers back there.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Why do you think it's not going to be around much longer? Because of the transition to EVs? I just wish this thing had rear vents and USB-C chargers back there.
Watch the video they only make 3,600 cars and this is a short run honda can't have 2 type r On the make market I would love to have this car around forever but ev and all that dumb cars but even as a business point it don't make sense 2 have 2 off these cars on the market it fun for now but business is business so my be 2 or 3 years it will be gone !! 😔

Reactions: RMA

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
I really don't think Acura would spend the money to develop this car only to sell 7200 units of it. That's less than a single year of GR Corolla sales. My theory is first year was hindered by supply chain planning, and once 2025 comes around they'll sell more. They've also tested the market out, they know people are willing to pay for it, and will increase sales accordingly. I also doubt this car is going away until we get another generation of Integra which is probably a few years out. The Civic tends to go around 5-7 years between generations, so if the Integra is the same, it'll probably be around till 2028.