• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

burburbur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW 740i
Has anyone had their dealer confirm yet if the first 200 launch models will have the Acura forced accessories? I believe this chart was a CA spec, but canā€™t remember. @Integra23 you seem to get the low down pretty quick. Lol Hear anything about this yet?

My dealer said heā€™s checking with his local Acura rep tomorrow to see if thereā€™s any word about that & would only say that he doesnā€™t know, but it wouldnā€™t surprise him if they did.

IMG_0436.jpeg
I don't have any inside info, but I can basically guarantee that these accessories won't be required for launch cars. For one thing Acura is calling that optional wheel copper not bronze so this document is definitely not an official Acura document. But beyond that, the colored wheels/badges/mirrors/spoiler will look like shit on certain colors so it makes no sense to require them. The copper wheels in particular are going to look hideous on the Tiger Eye or the LCM.

Whether they require some accessories I don't know, but this seems like a dealer scam more than anything.

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
Has anyone had their dealer confirm yet if the first 200 launch models will have the Acura forced accessories? I believe this chart was a CA spec, but canā€™t remember. @Integra23 you seem to get the low down pretty quick. Lol Hear anything about this yet?

My dealer said heā€™s checking with his local Acura rep tomorrow to see if thereā€™s any word about that & would only say that he doesnā€™t know, but it wouldnā€™t surprise him if they did.

IMG_0436.jpeg
lol now THAT would make me walk and totally lose interest.... at least at launch. and maybe forever.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I don't have any inside info, but I can basically guarantee that these accessories won't be required for launch cars. For one thing Acura is calling that optional wheel copper not bronze so this document is definitely not an official Acura document. But beyond that, the colored wheels/badges/mirrors/spoiler will look like shit on certain colors so it makes no sense to require them. The copper wheels in particular are going to look hideous on the Tiger Eye or the LCM.

Whether they require some accessories I don't know, but this seems like a dealer scam more than anything.
Good catch! Iā€™m surprised I missed that one. I think I remember Raitiā€™s Rides saying that the wheel upgrade was $2K, however. So youā€™re probably right that a dealer is embellishing a bit here & made this up themselves.

I agree with the copper on TEP looking bad, but I think would look good on LCM. Personally, Iā€™m turned up on my vehicle trade-in so just carbon fiber, heated leather steering wheel, black badges, & shift knob are good for me. Iā€™m sure there will be better aftermarket wheels anyway without interest.

Last edited:

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
lol now THAT would make me walk and totally lose interest.... at least at launch. and maybe forever.
Quite the premium price for sure. Way too high.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

IMG_0436.jpeg
Far as I know that list was from a Canadian dealership, or so I heard. But the prices seem low for CAD and more in line for USD.
All of these are dealer installed options and wouldn't be required on the launch. Only the PMC factory package included some of these features on the TLX.
I have not received any additional information or confirmation on accessories. But when I do I'm sure to post them.šŸ˜‰

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Far as I know that list was from a Canadian dealership, or so I heard. But the prices seem low for CAD and more in line for USD.
All of these are dealer installed options and wouldn't be required on the launch. Only the PMC factory package included some of these features on the TLX.
I have not received any additional information or confirmation on accessories. But when I do I'm sure to post them.šŸ˜‰

Youā€™re the man! Thanks dude. šŸ¤œšŸ½

viCARious24

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Volkswagen GLI, Mazda Miata MX-5
I was the original poster of the "Launch Edition" paper, which was posted to a different forum. The dealership that provided me the paper is located in Pennsylvania.

Please see a summary of what i have been told by this dealership:
This dealership has said that their first car (1 of 200) will contain all of these mandatory dealer accessories (non-negoriable). This first car will also have to be present at the dealership for the first 30 days. If I have a deposit down on the car then is just sits in the showroom locked. Otherwise people can sit in it and potentially drive it (Alcantara wheel could get gross). I was only given the option of Tiger Eye/Ebony or Apex Blue/Orchid. This dealer has also said if I don't want the dealer accessories, I can have the second car when that arrives later this year.

Hopefully this helps clarify what I have been told regarding the "Launch Edition".

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
How quickly do people think the pre orders will sell out?? Going to try and be quick for a LCMā€¦

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6mt
I was the original poster of the "Launch Edition" paper, which was posted to a different forum. The dealership that provided me the paper is located in Pennsylvania.

This dealership has said that their first car (1 of 200) will contain all of these mandatory dealer accessories (non-negoriable). This first car will also have to be present at the dealership for the first 30 days. If I have a deposit down on the car then is just sits in the showroom locked. Otherwise people can sit in it and potentially drive it (Alcantara wheel could get gross). I was only given the option of Tiger Eye/Ebony or Apex Blue/Orchid. This dealer has also said if I don't want the dealer accessories, I can have the second car when that arrives later this year.

Hopefully this helps clarify what I have been told regarding the "Launch Edition".
That's not too surprising. It's similar to what many did with the Integra release last year. They said Acura required the dealership to keep the first model for so many days for display. That way, if someone was interested in the car there would be one available to sit in and look at even if none were available. Many dealerships tarted it up with every accessory they could on that display car to try and sell the accessories with orders

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

Thank you a ton for the clarification!

Is your screen name because you are a ā€œToolā€ fan by chance?

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Is anyone else extremely irked that weā€™ve only seen 3 color combos in reality? I donā€™t understand why Acura canā€™t publicly post them online.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango