• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Also how would it look with 20mm in front and 25mm in rear on stock suspension?

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Do 20mm spacers not hit the inside of the factory wheel like you showed earlier in the thread? Was that just the 15mm that hit?
20mm will still slightly hit the back of the wheels.

25mm will not.

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I've never added spacers to any of my vehicles, and have a question for those of you dealing with the lug bolts contacting the wheels: Why don't you either replace the stock lugs with shorter ones, or simply cut them to eliminate the interference?
Acura makes it very inconvenient to replace stock studs. You’ll have to pop out the axle or cut into the splash shield. If you cut the stock studs, it’ll be tough to go back to a non-spacer setup, and then you’ll be back with the first issue of having to replace them all.

My G37 was engineered in a way that was relatively easy to replace the wheel studs.

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
20mm will still slightly hit the back of the wheels.

25mm will not.
25mm in the front is to wide correct? I really want to avoid the studs hitting the wheels.

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
25mm in the front is to wide correct? I really want to avoid the studs hitting the wheels.
25mm should fit just fine. Aesthetically speaking, I would pair a 25mm front spacer with a nice drop though.

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
25mm should fit just fine. Aesthetically speaking, I would pair a 25mm front spacer with a nice drop though.
If I don’t wanna lower though what is the best setup to go with in your opinion?

Last edited:

IronJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASpec MT
20mm works. Yes it leaves a small mark on the wheels but spacer still sit flush on the hub and wheel flush on the spacer. It doesn’t damage the car.

Even 20mm sticks out a little in front.

I have Tein springs coming in few days, I’ll let you know how is works

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
Acura makes it very inconvenient to replace stock studs. You’ll have to pop out the axle or cut into the splash shield. If you cut the stock studs, it’ll be tough to go back to a non-spacer setup, and then you’ll be back with the first issue of having to replace them all.

My G37 was engineered in a way that was relatively easy to replace the wheel studs.
Okay, I completely understand that. Attacking from a different direction, how about grinding out a little more space on the wheel for the too long studs to fit into? Based on the photo from page 1 of this thread, it looks to me - based on the way the studs have contacted the outer edge of the reliefs - that it's more a problem with radius than depth. If one were so inclined, perhaps a few minutes with a grinder could eliminate the interference?

f75dd04c-d126-455d-8288-99bef5423442-jpeg.jpg

:dunno:

Like I said, I've never used spacers and don't plan to, but if I did, I'd be less than happy with pressing the wheel against the stock studs, because I'd be worried about getting the rim fully and squarely set against the hub.

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Okay, I completely understand that. Attacking from a different direction, how about grinding out a little more space on the wheel for the too long studs to fit into? Based on the photo from page 1 of this thread, it looks to me - based on the way the studs have contacted the outer edge of the reliefs - that it's more a problem with radius than depth. If one were so inclined, perhaps a few minutes with a grinder could eliminate the interference?

f75dd04c-d126-455d-8288-99bef5423442-jpeg.jpg

:dunno:

Like I said, I've never used spacers and don't plan to, but if I did, I'd be less than happy with pressing the wheel against the stock studs, because I'd be worried about getting the rim fully and squarely set against the hub.
It’s also a problem with depth with the 15mm.

To best answer everyone’s questions: go with 20mm if you don’t mind producing a small notch in the back of the wheels and are not lowered. Go with 25mm if you are lowered more than 1.5”.

IronJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASpec MT
Pretty sure 25mm and lower won’t work…

vicembn

First Name
brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 acura integra
If anyone is looking for these Eibach Sportline springs, they will be put up for sale in about 10 days. I’m in the process of going coilovers.

I’m located in Miami, FL.
are you getting rid of the springs for any other reason then wanting coilovers? did they cause problems or no, thanks

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The springs gave a very nice ride. Almost OEM-like with no noise or problems. I only went coilovers to get a slightly more aggressive drop.

Rhinoplasti78

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
The springs gave a very nice ride. Almost OEM-like with no noise or problems. I only went coilovers to get a slightly more aggressive drop.
New to the group just picked up my Integra last week and I’m in South Florida also, I’m guessing you no longer have the springs?

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
New to the group just picked up my Integra last week and I’m in South Florida also, I’m guessing you no longer have the springs?
I actually do still have them. Send me a PM if you are interested, and we can work something out.