• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Yes, they work just fine. I couldn’t wait until they officially released products for this gen Integra, and I’m glad I didn’t. No issues or noise. To me, a car doesn’t look right unless it has been lowered.

Once my wheels arrive, I will most likely go with coilovers or possible air suspension. I’m hoping that by next spring they will come out with a coilover option to address the adaptive suspension.

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
Yes, they work just fine. I couldn’t wait until they officially released products for this gen Integra, and I’m glad I didn’t. No issues or noise. To me, a car doesn’t look right unless it has been lowered.

Once my wheels arrive, I will most likely go with coilovers or possible air suspension. I’m hoping that by next spring they will come out with a coilover option to address the adaptive suspension.
I would love to see something like this for the Integra

https://ind-distribution.com/produc...ble-spring-kit-bmw-m2-incl-m2-competition-f87

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The only problem with that is the minimal range for the drop. A 1.2” drop for over $1,000 isn’t too much of a value. I’ve never had KW before, but I will consider their full coilover if I can get a 3” drop.

Hopefully someone will release something that taps into the Integra’s adaptive suspension or at least blocks the dash light from coming on.

Last edited:

Tegra808!

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec
The only problem with that is the minimal range for the drop. A 1.2” drop for over $1,000 isn’t too much of a value. I’ve never had KW before, but I will consider their full coilover if I can get a 3” drop.

Hopefully someone will release something that taps into the Integra’sadaptive suspension or at least blocks the dash light from coming on.
So the Eibach Sportline drop is 1.2”? Also, hows the ride?

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
No, the Sportlines drop it 1.8” rear and 1.7” in the front.

Ride is pretty decent. There can be the occasional bumpiness to it, but overall comfortable and noise free. I would like to go about 2.5”-3” for the drop, so I’m looking around for coilover options. One of the things holding me back is the adaptive suspension and the light on the dash. I‘m waiting for someone to do it so I can see what options there are for that. Until then, the Eibachs are serving their purpose.

Aspec_Teggy

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec 6MT, EM1, 2 Accords
I did the same springs and tried spacers but ran into the issue you did so I will probably have to try 25mm cause I was having a wobble on the rear and wouldn’t sit flush to the spacer. Thanks for the tips. Will be getting SPC Camber kit next also

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
If anyone is looking for these Eibach Sportline springs, they will be put up for sale in about 10 days. I’m in the process of going coilovers.

I’m located in Miami, FL.

UPDATE: Springs are sold!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I’m pretty sure it should work without any rubbing. I’m looking at mine, and there’s still a bit of space left from tire to fender edge.

It will look much better lowered. I wouldn’t go 25mm without a decent drop (~1.5”).

Last edited:

i11 b3havior

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1996 Dc2 Type R, 2023 Integra Aspec Tech 6mt
I am definitely lowering it with the Eibach Sportline just am thinking of going 25mm squared and was wondering if it would rub on full lock ?

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I snapped these 2 pics of the front to give you an idea what 20mm looks like. Plenty of space.

If you go with the 25mm all around, I would strongly suggest you get the rear camber arms to give it a nice even look.

0C306621-5E92-47DA-B819-9B2C41A86E0B.jpeg

6911DE37-FE51-4922-BF03-92035EB1F6B8.jpeg

i11 b3havior

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1996 Dc2 Type R, 2023 Integra Aspec Tech 6mt
Already have the arms in my cart, thanks for the information!

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Happy to help. Post some pics when it’s done and some feedback.

Good luck!

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Do 20mm spacers not hit the inside of the factory wheel like you showed earlier in the thread? Was that just the 15mm that hit?

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
I've never added spacers to any of my vehicles, and have a question for those of you dealing with the lug bolts contacting the wheels: Why don't you either replace the stock lugs with shorter ones, or simply cut them to eliminate the interference?