• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Roadtripper

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2003 Honda S2000
I think the review in itself is very good. The parting take is where it fails, doing a review conclusion that assumes buyers have a pure sports car in the other garage slot is some elitist poop. The position that the commuter is devoid of engagement is crazy talk. Why would I want to drive a numb appliance every day?
My second vehicle is a S2K and the Integra still wins hands down. I get engagement, maximum utility, and outstanding gas mileage!

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
We have CabinTalk in my wife's Pilot... do I know how/why to use it? Nope. Is it there? Seems to be. 😅

SteamedHams

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5G Integra 6MT
Review sounds about right. If I wanted an automatic, I’d get the Mazda 3 or even save a few bones and get the Civic Touring (if it could be found at MSRP). But since I wanted a manual and LSD, the Integra was the only option.

A3REDT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT, 2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS 6
We have a 2015 Mazda 3 in the family, which I have been very impressed with for the most part. I do feel that even with the larger displacement the Mazda lacks in low end punch, and that's where the turbo 1.5 really does feel like a lot more engine. If Mazda offered a stick with the 2.5T engine they probably would have gotten my money, but I just couldn't stomach my younger brother having the older version of the same car that was also faster, which would have been the case if I had gone for the smaller-engined manual version of the new 3.

Regarding their conclusion about having a 2nd car, their assumption was that the "fun car" was something on the lower end of the horsepower spectrum, like an mx-5 or GR86, so prioritizing the speed of the Mazda had some merit. However, my "fun car" is a 5th gen Camaro with plenty of power, so it seems reasonable that their conclusion would lean the other way given my circumstances.

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Si sedan (now 2023 Ford Focus ST-Line X)
Savagegeese did a detailed comparison.

so they picked the Si (which is not a hatch!) over both cars? 😂

interesting the Mazda had lots of creaks and rattles compared to the Integra.

I think I’d still pick the ST 6mT over the 6mT Mazda3 if I didn’t need an LSD. But I do.