• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
This is perfect. Thanks admin

savageese’s was in-depth like I wanted. Like Jake stated; this is a nicer civic si and that’s a good thing

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
What I'm getting is that most of the performance differences vs the Si are due to just 120Lbs and the tires.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Looking forward to watching these. 0-60 in 7 seconds? I mean, I know my truck won’t handle in corners as well, but even with the heavier air suspension & added accessories I can get 6.5-7 seconds in a much more comfortable vehicle & I’m weighing in around 6k lbs. Personally, I’ll be on the watch for the Type S/R (if & when the release it) or still opt for the new Civic Type R. Man, I can’t wait to test drive one of those & compare it to the 2020 Type R!

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Guess we gotta wait for the non-tech CVT reviews
AlexOnAutos does do one of the most in-depth reviews of the CVT... but you're right, so far it seems nothing below an A-Spec + Tech has been reviewed.

The most critical review by far is TheSmokingTire, best meaty content is SavageGeese, funniest is Sarah-N-Tuned, and the best driving experience overview is TheTopher.

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
Based on today's reviews, is anyone now on the fence and/or totally changed their mind about purchasing an Integra? If so, then why? Thanks!

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Based on today's reviews, is anyone now on the fence and/or totally changed their mind about purchasing an Integra? If so, then why? Thanks!
I have been on the fence pending a potential Type S and I think I mostly follow along with SavageGeese's opinion. Car looked good and interior felt nice when I sat in it at GPLB, but I think waiting out a year or so to see what they might do will be my plan. Wouldn't be surprised if I end up with an A-Spec+Tech in a year still lol.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
savagegeese basically nailed it. There’s nothing really to be excited about but that doesn’t make it a bad car, in fact it’s probably a great commuter car.

It does a lot of things well but I know for me, I’ll be needing the Type S. I can’t justify the price tag for a 1.5t CVT.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
AlexOnAutos does do one of the most in-depth reviews of the CVT... but you're right, so far it seems nothing below an A-Spec + Tech has been reviewed.

The most critical review by far is TheSmokingTire, best meaty content is SavageGeese, funniest is Sarah-N-Tuned, and the best driving experience overview is TheTopher.
I cant watch SmokingTire anymore, they have just kind of go the way of high end elitest dicks unless they are reviewing a persons build they give a lot of sway room about it. If its not top trim and the sportiest tire possible they just kinda rag on about how average it is.

Even before I had a Bullitt I hated their Bullitt review. Yes its just a green GT with 20HP more, but they kept acting like they were disappointed it wasn't as good as a Shelby, and yeah it would be, if people also wanted to pay 12k more. Anyone expecting more than a nice GT out of the Bullitt makes me question if they even read the spec sheet.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I just asked Kirk on his live stream. His CVT only review video is up tomorrow at 9am. I love that he did 2 videos and didn’t squeeze the CVT into 3 minutes of his 1 review like everyone else did.

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
I think all the reviews just confirmed what we knew. They're most useful for people who didn't know much about Integra. Softer and more comfortable than the Si. Not fast, but fun to drive. Now we just gotta wait a year+ for the Type S reviews

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
Savage Geese which I absolutely love to watch seems to be too beholden to the older Honda/Acuras. That ship has sailed, I only want to know how it compares to the available competition today. I find Throttle House and others more useful for this aspect.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I'm on the fence about what color combo...