• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Wow and it wasn't for a reservation?

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Si
Wow and it wasn't for a reservation?
"It won't last long"... aka "it's already sold, but stop in to ask about it and we'll try to sell you something else"

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
"It won't last long"... aka "it's already sold, but stop in to ask about it and we'll try to sell you something else"
"Now if you like this little Integra, you're going to LOVE this MDX Type-S, c'mon over here and take a look. Bring your checkbook." šŸ˜†

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey
I thought savagegeese said there wasn't a lot of gloss black?

That console looks like trash already.... I would hate that.
1653739154711.png

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

1653739154711.png
That's the only spot with piano black finish. There is already a discussion about wrapping it with vinyl

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT

1653739154711.png
Compared to most other premium cars these days, itā€™s not a lot at all.
That's the only spot with piano black finish. There is already a discussion about wrapping it with vinyl
Whatā€™s the plan for cutting it to size without cutting the actual piano black? I want to do this for sure but donā€™t have a very steady hand. I called the local vinyl wrap guy is is VERY good and he said they donā€™t cover the piano black very often on any car.

The only thing I can think of is to use automotive painters/detailers tape to cover the black. Then pull it off making a pattern.

Last edited:

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Compared to most other premium cars these days, itā€™s not a lot at all.

Whatā€™s the plan for cutting it to size without cutting the actual piano black? I want to do this for sure but donā€™t have a very steady hand. I called the local vinyl wrap guy is is VERY good and he said they donā€™t cover the piano black very often on any car.

The only thing I can think of is to use automotive painters/detailers tape to cover the black. Then pull it off making a pattern.
The best idea I've seen so far is to remove it entirely, take out the switches, and then do the wrap all the way around to the underside.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
The best idea I've seen so far is to remove it entirely, take out the switches, and then do the wrap all the way around to the underside.
Missed opportunity for Acura to sell a dealer installed accessory. Iā€™d haven given them a few hundred for a different piece of plastic there.