• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

HKF

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Not necessarily. With the core you can option in most of the stuff you'd get in the Circuit

"Core Grade is available with the following packages:

Performance package: Includes front and rear Torsen Limited Slip Differentials (LSD).
Technology package: Includes Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation and JBL® w/Clari-Fi®, and Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging.
Cold Weather Package: Includes heated front seats and heated steering wheel."

You will miss out on the cool hood, the better spoiler and the carbon forged roof. I wish the core had the hood and the spoiler.
Either way, you’ll also have only 29.9 inches of rear legroom. So much for versatility! Pathetic!

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Si (sold) 2020 Type R (sold) 1994 Honda Acty
Not necessarily. With the core you can option in most of the stuff you'd get in the Circuit

"Core Grade is available with the following packages:

Performance package: Includes front and rear Torsen Limited Slip Differentials (LSD).
Technology package: Includes Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation and JBL® w/Clari-Fi®, and Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging.
Cold Weather Package: Includes heated front seats and heated steering wheel."

You will miss out on the cool hood, the better spoiler and the carbon forged roof. I wish the core had the hood and the spoiler.

That's exactly why it's Circuit or nothing for me.

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic SI Coupe. 2000 Honda Prelude (donated to charity).
All things I do not care for.

I hope they make plenty this year so it won't be impossible to get like the Golf R.

This GR Corolla fits my needs much better than anything Honda or Acura has to offer in the near future. AWD, small, and plenty of great AS tire choices in stock size!

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I hope all those that called the integra a crosstour also remain consistent and call the gr corolla a sienna. That front grill, from straight on it looks like the mini van.

https://media.ed.edmunds-media.com/...enger-minivan_xse-7-passenger_f_oem_1_815.jpg
This got an actual lol out of me--well played.

Though it does make me wonder... if the Integra/Si market adds a toddler or two on average over the next few years, might the hot hatch segment give way to a hot van segment? As a Honda/Acura loyalist, I'll be signing up for the Odyssey Type R over the Sienna Circuit Edition. Recaro-style seating for 7, Bose audio, rear entertainment, and 0-60 times in the mid 7's? I bet the spoilers will be massive and the forged carbon roof will cost a fortune!

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
All things I do not care for.

I hope they make plenty this year so it won't be impossible to get like the Golf R.

This GR Corolla fits my needs much better than anything Honda or Acura has to offer in the near future. AWD, small, and plenty of great AS tire choices in stock size!

I'm thinking tuned to 400HP with some thick, meaty R compound tires would make this thing a beast on the street.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Don’t get me wrong. Even though it looks like a mini van and isn’t for me, I’m still excited it’s coming. To many SUV’s on the road. I’m loving this resurgence of compact quick street cars.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
So I decided to go ahead and cancel my reservations for the A-Spec Integra. I’ve primarily wanted to get a Type S and the A-Spec was going to hold me out till then but decided to keep my car for the time being for about another year to give enough time for me to make concrete decisions on getting a Type S. I am though looking forward to seeing when you get your Integra’s come June time. I’ll continually be providing as much input on the Integra A-Spec and ITS.

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
So I decided to go ahead and cancel my reservations for the A-Spec Integra. I’ve primarily wanted to get a Type S and the A-Spec was going to hold me out till then but decided to keep my car for the time being for about another year to give enough time for me to make concrete decisions on getting a Type S. I am though looking forward to seeing when you get your Integra’s come June time. I’ll continually be providing as much input on the Integra A-Spec and ITS.
Same. I got a car that works and I think the Type S should provide more value. Not exactly the best time to buy either and I rather wait another MY to iron out any issues.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Same. I got a car that works and I think the Type S should provide more value. Not exactly the best time to buy either and I rather wait another MY to iron out any issues.
This is exactly my reasoning for doing so. I love the look of the Integra but I need that oomph honestly.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
This is exactly my reasoning for doing so. I love the look of the Integra but I need that oomph honestly.

This. I'm not sure how much longer I can wait, I'm dying to get a car.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
I also decided to wait it out for the ITS. I am hoping it’s something special and gives me a reason to buy over the other options I’m considering. If it hits that 37k price point it will be a really hard choice for me

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Wow. Preorders dropping like flys.

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
I sat out on preorders due to my personal stance on preorders. Still excitedly waiting for my chance to get in one!