• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Si sedan (now 2023 Ford Focus ST-Line X)
Just as we thought a hatchback Si

perfect!
A 7" longer hatchback Si. I'm not against longer cars, I like the CT4 Blackwing and it's the same length as last gen M3, but it just seems so unnecessary to turn a nice compact looking hatch into a longish blobby sedan.

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Si sedan (now 2023 Ford Focus ST-Line X)
This is far from a game changer for Acura. In base form, it's borderline lame. 17" wheels. 215 tires. No power increase over the Si. Hugely disappointed.
I like the 6mT Tech and the stuff it gets, but $10k over my 2020 Si, for a car which is probably slower? Pass. I like the 1.5T a lot, but in a $35k car, not so much.

6mT Type S would get my interest. At this point I'm expecting to get the Type R or Corolla GR if it gets the differentials.

Greyscale

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Accord, 2007 Accord, 1995 Miata
A 7" longer hatchback Si. I'm not against longer cars, I like the CT4 Blackwing and it's the same length as last gen M3, but it just seems so unnecessary to turn a nice compact looking hatch into a longish blobby sedan.
Integra is only 1.8" longer than Si? It is 6.8" longer than the hatch. They all have the same wheelbase, so the difference is all in the overhang - probably just the bumper sticking out a bit to give it a longer looking hood.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Just seems a bigger/heavier Si is not going to be that great. You drive the 2.0 and there will be no comparison. Throw a Ktuner on the 2.0 and that car is a freakin beast.
You’re comparing a 1.5L to a 2L. Obviously the 2L is more powerful. I’m not sure I get your point. Every post you’ve made is about how you’re not interested in the integra and how the 2L is better. Cool. BYE.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Well the Integra is longer, wider and heavier than the Si with the same powertrain. So your paying more for less performance.

The Accord is only slightly larger and your getting a powertrain that is leagues ahead.
Ugh. I’m only on page 5. We get it. You don’t like the integra. Go buy an accord and move on.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Your comment makes no sense.

First the Integra is wider but has the same wheel base. Also has the same brakes so adding weight reduces the effectiveness of them.

Second, yeah the Type R is heavier but you get a 2.0 with 300HP vs a 1.5 with 200. That's difference then adding hundreds of pounds and keeping the same exact power.
Wheelbase is front to back. The car is an inch wider than the civic. So it’s left to right track will be wider.

And you’re acting like it’s several hundreds of pounds heavier. I don’t remember seeing a curb weight. The extra length is plastic overhang.

For perspective, the civic hatch with similar equipment to the Si but 5” SHORTER is only 20lbs lighter. So how much weight do you think 2” over the Si will add? The answer is none. It MIGHT be 50lbs more than the civic hatch (But with more power and tq.) which will make it less than 200lbs over the Si. That’s nothing.

I’ll bet you the CVT integra beats the Si in a drag and at the track.

Last edited:

arpypat

First Name
Arpan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan ABM
I'm surprised that they didn't advertise any curb weight, even though all other dimensions are there... Must be a lot heavier than the Si sedan. Maybe 100-200 lbs more with all that tech and possibly more sound prooofing

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
What is the NFT?!
Think of an NFT like a cooler more entertaining crypto coin. It’s still a transaction in blockchain. So it can’t be officially duplicated. The first 500 preorders are supposed to get a “slightly” unique integra NFT. Once you take delivery you have the option to do an irreversible transformation to a 100% unique image. An artist made 500 unique ones.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Funny you think most even knewor cared about that before ragging on it for being a "fat heavy slow Si"
It’s funny. The ep3 2002 Si with k20a3 was over half a second slower 0-60 than the outgoing Si. And the HEAVIER base RSX was about the same if not faster than the Si. And that was with slow inefficient auto transmissions too.

Point is that generations slowing down isn’t new. Also that the heavier RSX was still faster. I’m not worried about a slightly heavier integra being slower than the Si. Because it’ll probably be the same. The CVT will be faster.

But instead of rational and statistically driven comparisons. I’m gonna say this integra is gonna be trash compared to a corvette! Screw the integra. It sucks because the corvette is faster.

Grazaaf

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 civic hatchback
I read the press release, it stated only Aspec/tech trim has Keyless Remote Engine Start, is that the same remote start with the normal civic?

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
The RSX made the same power in 2006 the new Si is making and it did it NA. I'd say it was a pretty stout engine.
Sure the 2002 RSX type S made the same power as the Si now. It was a good motor. But it also had more displacement and much less tq. The 1.5 is equally impressive.
1" wider 2" longer = Bigger/Heavier

So it is in fact a bigger/heavier car with the same powertrain, out put and brakes.

Not complaining, stating facts.
Factually sure it’s bigger and heavier. But negligible. Nothing a driver mod can’t overcome.

RandomHondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Toyota Avalon XL
Think of an NFT like a cooler more entertaining crypto coin. It’s still a transaction in blockchain. So it can’t be officially duplicated. The first 500 preorders are supposed to get a “slightly” unique integra NFT. Once you take delivery you have the option to do an irreversible transformation to a 100% unique image. An artist made 500 unique ones.
Speaking of. How many of you here that reserved got the NFT?

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Speaking of. How many of you here that reserved got the NFT?
I preordered as soon as it went live which was about 10 min before 11 MST. Confirmed with my SA I was the first and saw Acura post in IG the first 500 are spoken for. Nada from them via email or anything