• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2023 Acura A spec (no tech package) ANC location

OP
OP
mrcastro17

mrcastro17

First Name
Marcio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A Spec
Thx, when we removed the panel, mine had a gray plastic box where that is. We could not find the ANC where it’s pictured there. I have a non tech A-spec. Someone else sent a diagram, showing the ANC underneath the center or driver area. Thx brother. We’ll go in again and make sure we didn’t oversee that.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Hello guys , hope ypu like the upgrades i did to muy integra

IMG_3178.jpeg

IMG_3166.jpeg

IMG_3141.jpeg

I like that. Have you see a Type S projector?

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Hello guys , hope ypu like the upgrades i did to muy integra

IMG_3178.jpeg

IMG_3166.jpeg

IMG_3141.jpeg

I’ve been waiting to to black wheel center cap emblems for a while now. Looks awesome! Did you buy them like that or paint them yourself?

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
Thx, when we removed the panel, mine had a gray plastic box where that is. We could not find the ANC where it’s pictured there. I have a non tech A-spec. Someone else sent a diagram, showing the ANC underneath the center or driver area. Thx brother. We’ll go in again and make sure we didn’t oversee that.
1690386401453.png

That was me. That gray box mounted behind the passenger side dash that was posted is not the ANC unit. If you reference the diagram I posted you can trace where each component is located within the cabin by following the antenna sub feeder line (#5) along with the antenna feeder line (#4) all the way back to the actual antenna (#8)....

Start at #6 - that's the ANC unit located within the driver side kick panel. This connects to #5 - the antenna sub feeder line. The other end of this connects to #9 which is the amplifier. (6 to 5 to 9)

Now start at the right side of #4, the antenna feeder line. That connects to your amp, #9 on one end and to your tuner assembly, #10 on the other. The tuner assembly has an input on the opposite side for the actual antenna - #8. (9 to 4 to 10 to 8)

This relates to vehicles with the TECH package only, as BASE models, even though they may be A-Spec, do not have the ANC, amplifier or tuner components. In such a case, your sequence would simply be 5 to 4 to 8. I updated my original post to reflect that.

Check out the press release info from Acura back when the Integra first became available. Look under the Chassis section and you can see ANC is available on TECH packages only...

2023 Integra Specifications & Features

-G

Last edited:

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
Anytime, just trying to be a good source of info for the community here.

-G