Sponsored


Search results

  1. TPMS Question

    Do you need to get TPMS sensors when you get new wheels? or new tires? i've only had indirect TPMS before so i have no idea where the sensors even go, and at what point when you replace wheels/tires do you then need to get the sensors as well. sorry this is all new to me.
  2. Is there a way to adjust the height of the HUD?

    My teggie is in the shop for the next few days getting a full kavaca PPF job done so i haven't really been able to mess with anything yet, but for the little bit i've been driving, the HUD is too low, like the top half of it (where the speed limit signs appear, etc) isn't visible from my natural...
  3. Anti-Theft/ Security/ GPS Recovery Options

    Just wondering what are the options for anti-theft security, in terms of both prevention and recovery. I've long kept my key fobs in faraday bags (i use these) as a preventative method but if someone manages to copy your key fob or otherwise catch you while you still have the keys in your...
  4. Looking at getting a nice impact/torque wrench for lug nuts

    As i wait for my ITS to arrive, i already have plans on getting a couple extra set of wheels/tires so i can swap them out as needed myself. I'd previously been using a tire iron to manually change wheels and my back can't handle that anymore LOL. just wondering if you guys have a favorite...
  5. Good Trim Tool Set?

    As i wait for my ITS to be delivered, i'm ordering the dongar dash cam usb adapter and some other stuff (like this center console tray which i had gotten for my Si) and i figured it would be a good idea to get a trim tool kit, so i was looking at this one, but am open to suggestions if you guys...
  6. New '24 Integra Type S Owner

    Just bought an ITS (Apex Blue + Orchid) and I'm so excited! This isn't the first car I've owned (I've had a '95 Civic EX, a '04 V6 Accord, a couple Jeeps lol, and currently have a '15 Si) but it's the first car that I've bought by myself with my own money. I actually don't even have it yet- it...


Top