• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
CTR who?

lunchbox

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Manual
Curious what interior changes there are. Specifically the seats. Not the biggest fan of the A-Spec seats. Comfortable, but the upper body bolstering feels almost non-existent.

Loving it overall though. No wing, no joker face, wider fenders, and of course that amazing drivetrain.

Nitro22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch
Love the look of the Type S and I want one bad! But considering the pricing scheme between the Civic Si and CTR. I'm afraid the Integra Type S will most likely be in the $50K+ selling price including destination and premium color choice. Need to start saving...

Last edited:

RandomHondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Toyota Avalon XL
Curious what interior changes there are. Specifically the seats. Not the biggest fan of the A-Spec seats. Comfortable, but the upper body bolstering feels almost non-existent.

Loving it overall though. No wing, no joker face, wider fenders, and of course that amazing drivetrain.
From the initial first drive reviews it doesn't appear like they'll be many. I think they said a new shift knob, thicker stearing wheel, and more bolstering for the seats. Otherwise I think it will be an A- spec tech with the added performance.

kestryn

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec + Tech / White / Orchid
And to reduce weight, and keep it under 50k US.
A lot of folks talking about MSRP. This car will almost surely be marked up to between $75-95K. You will be able to buy a loaded TLX for less, I imagine. That's what has been happening with the civic type Rs, the corolla GRs.... I know we are not talking about an Integra Type R, but we might as well be as far as buying one is concerned.

I'd love to have one but no way am i going to pay $ 20-40k above MSRP.

I truly hope I am wrong.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
A lot of folks talking about MSRP. This car will almost surely be marked up to between $75-95K. You will be able to buy a loaded TLX for less, I imagine. That's what has been happening with the civic type Rs, the corolla GRs.... I know we are not talking about an Integra Type R, but we might as well be as far as buying one is concerned.

I'd love to have one but no way am i going to pay $ 20-40k above MSRP.

I truly hope I am wrong.
MSRP from my dealer . I'm #1 on the list with 3 people on it so far.

lunchbox

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Manual
From the initial first drive reviews it doesn't appear like they'll be many. I think they said a new shift knob, thicker stearing wheel, and more bolstering for the seats. Otherwise I think it will be an A- spec tech with the added performance.
Yeah saw that in a couple reviews. Kinda hoping the interior of that test car just isn't final. With the mentality of it being a performance street car over a track car, I'm not holding my breath for super supportive seats.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I hope that works out for you! Have you bought a car there before?
Yep. Bought my Aspec from them at MSRP back in June

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
My local Acura dealer does MSRP on all cars, including my current Integra bought last summer, and including the upcoming Integra Type S. My local Honda Dealer is doing at least $3K Markups on Siā€™s and about $10K markups on CTRs. Guess which dealer Iā€™m going to for my 300+ HP upgrade car?

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
I was told by one local dealer msrp and another dealer said they may do a small markup if they donā€™t get a lot of allocations.

better seats will be huge for me, I do not find the A-Spec seats comfortable at all, mainly the bottom cushion

ItsGizzman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT, 2004 MX-5 Miata
dealer said they may do a small markup if they donā€™t get a lot of allocations.
Oy. If we're expecting 48k MSRP minimum, and let's say a "small markup" is something like 2k - 5k, that's 50-53k, likely 53-56k OTD.

šŸ˜¢