• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Pets and Upholstery Wear

EasyPickins

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASpec Tech
Checking in to see how the pleather is holding up with the pet paws?

Curious to know how easily it scratches?

Looks like Acura offers a perfectly fitted rear seat cover for 3 bills, or other options available on Amazon for far less.

Experiences/ Thoughts?

Last edited:

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
I've had aftermarket pet seat covers with mixed results so this time I went with the Acura product.
It's been too hot for any dog park trips to truly test it out but I'm happy with the fit, material strength and overall look. I'll probably always have it on(minus the door guards)as I rarely have backseat passengers. I'd be surprised if the aftermarket can match it anytime soon.

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Hey xcfool, I'm considering the pet cover but also have a child in a booster seat. Does the cover block seatbelts or LATCH anchors?

Edit: nevermind. From the build & price:

Pet Rear Cabin Liner must be removed before installing a LATCh-compatible child seat.

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
I've had aftermarket pet seat covers with mixed results so this time I went with the Acura product.
It's been too hot for any dog park trips to truly test it out but I'm happy with the fit, material strength and overall look. I'll probably always have it on(minus the door guards)as I rarely have backseat passengers. I'd be surprised if the aftermarket can match it anytime soon.
Friendly advice: clean under any kind of seat covers monthly. Dirt gets underneath and fouls the seats.

Xhilr8n!

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lotus Elise, Civic Si, Tundra, Tacoma, 720
Never had a dog inside a car but use a dog seat cover on my Si driver’s seat because I often get in it after exercise. A factory option would be nice.

Would it not matter what kind of dog? In terms of how much damage the upholstery receives?

JohnV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Ford C-Max Energi '19 Acura RDX
I bought a rear seat cover from 4Knines and have been happy with the result. Don't use it that often though. So far in the Integra, I just dropped the seat and gave my dog the full rear area. Just had him with me one time so far.