• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra805

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS350, MDX
For those who are wondering, your clubs will not fit in the trunk with the driver in the bag. Obviously if you want to drop the seats they fit fine, but the bag has to go diagonal and you have to put the driver on the top. This is not the biggest deal, but i am not sure if anyone has tested golf clubs yet.

0A29C4BA-0A96-4539-AFA7-7F9527DCA8B0.jpeg

NCmich19

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra ASpec Tech 6mt
If you use the indent in on the left side, can easily angle in. I did use my golf towel to avoid any contact from the bottom of the bag with the sub on the right

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Insight, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Outback
For those who are wondering, your clubs will not fit in the trunk with the driver in the bag. Obviously if you want to drop the seats they fit fine, but the bag has to go diagonal and you have to put the driver on the top. This is not the biggest deal, but i am not sure if anyone has tested golf clubs yet.

0A29C4BA-0A96-4539-AFA7-7F9527DCA8B0.jpeg
Is the A-SPEC trunk mat an additional accessory or part of the standard A-SPEC package?

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Now go to one of the colleges and find a sousaphone to see if it'll fit. ;)