• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Placing Orders

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Seemingly knowledgeable and trustworthy dealer aside...

"2. Take information from your dealership with a grain of salt--they work in car sales and not car manufacturing, they're employees of the dealership and not Acura. It doesn't mean that some won't speculate, there's a rumor mill for everything. At this point, Acura has told some dealerships how many Integras they expect to build for them, but Acura doesn't have to explain why X cars are slated for Y production date."

When served by the right person, facts and theories run through a blender look a whole lot more like just plain old facts.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Here's hope that one day we can order directly from the manufacturer.. or Amazon becomes a dealership.:p

Mbazooka1

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 Honda Accord Exl
I placed a reservation and put deposit down on Apex Blue cvt but dealership keeps giving me call this Manger he has details but everything I call no information if they answer. I finally called another dealer closer to me and he called me back right away and has a liquid carbon with ebony interior but not claimed with factory telling him will be produced in June. So I now have 2 reservations. Let's see what comes in first.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Carbon with ebony? Strange. Acura isn’t producing that combo yet.

Mbazooka1

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 Honda Accord Exl
Carbon with ebony? Strange. Acura isn’t producing that combo yet.
I check with him several times and he kept saying it. Multiple text and phone call where I asked him again. Was odd to me also.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Interesting. He seems confident. As far as I know however the original preorder combos are still the only options dealers have to order.

Mbazooka1

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 Honda Accord Exl
I was totally confused but he was confident and called me telling me he had it. So I'm hoping so I love the combo. It's with the cvt. I will keep us updated on information from the dealer.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
I was totally confused but he was confident and called me telling me he had it. So I'm hoping so I love the combo. It's with the cvt. I will keep us updated on information from the dealer.
Roll with it until something goes wrong. Might want to line up a plan b though… car sales staff confidence is inversely proportional to the truth in my experience.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Dealers may not be able to request color options outside of those listed in the Acura reservation system that we can all see, but all but one of the dealerships that I spoke with between Thursday and Friday had allocations for vehicles that weren't preordered and several were for variations that aren't available in the reservation system. Several dealerships had these additional allocations with build dates while still showing reservation vehicles without build dates.

I didn't come across any Carbon/Ebony options (nice find!), but several were showing build dates for Apex Blue/Ebony and Lunar Silver/Ebony--these were most commonly A-Spec + Tech with CVT. No dealers told me if they had Base or A-Spec allocations with build dates, but I also didn't specifically ask. The most common extra allocation with a build date within the reservation options but without a reservation attached was Apex Blue/Orchid with CVT. Nobody mentioned anything Performance Red on the way, and I only found one dealership with a 6MT allocation that was a manufacturer allocation and not requested via reservation.

All this to say if there's a certain combo that you want, you may be able to track one down by calling around in a reasonable perimeter for you. You may have the most luck finding an A-Spec + Tech with CVT that has a build date, but that doesn't mean that there isn't a Base model or something in Performance Red coming to your area. I only looked within Ohio, and you don;t know unless you ask. I simply called the dealership, asked for new car sales, and told them I was interested in seeing if they had any 2023 Integra allocations with build dates that aren't yet reserved, and most of them had something I could reserve with a build date. Be skeptical of any additional "insider" info they give you.

Mbazooka1

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 Honda Accord Exl
Roll with it until something goes wrong. Might want to line up a plan b though… car sales staff confidence is inversely proportional to the truth in my experience.

I have a apex blue one also reserved at a different dealer.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Just got a call from first dealer (Apex blue orchid cvt) production date of June 1-5.
Makes me want to hound my dealer.. though the red interior is super bright wish it was a darker red like the ILX has.