• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Administrator

Administrator
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda
Acura Enters the Metaverse with Integra NFT and First-Ever Virtual Auto Showroom
March 10, 2022

Integra Base NFT.jpeg

• Acura launches limited edition Integra NFT; first 500 customers to reserve a new 2023 Acura Integra at Acura.com/Integra-Reserve have opportunity to claim NFT
  • Acura will be the first automaker to open a digital showroom in the metaverse on March 22
  • Integra mixed media campaign and immersive metaverse experience runs throughout March college basketball national tournament
Acura today announced that it will mark the debut of the next generation 2023 Integra with the launch of its first NFT and by becoming the first automaker to open a digital showroom in the metaverse. The first 500 customers to reserve the 2023 Acura Integra at Acura.com/Integra-Reserve1, will have the opportunity to claim a limited edition NFT, exclusively designed by 3D artist, Andreas Wannerstedt. Reservations for the 2023 Acura Integra open at 10am PDT today.

Following the release of the Integra NFT, Acura will open a digital showroom in the metaverse on March 22, called Acura of Decentraland, where fans can immerse themselves into a virtual world of the next gen Integra and the Acura brand.

Acura Integra NFT
In celebration of Integra’s return to the Acura lineup today, the brand dropped its first NFT, with the opportunity available to the first 500 customers who reserve their vehicle. Once a customer reserves a 2023 Acura Integra, they will have the chance to claim their base NFT, which will upgrade into a unique Integra NFT upon delivery of the customer’s purchased 2023 Acura Integra vehicle. The unique Acura NFT will feature the surreal textures and colors Wannerstedt is known for, and each will be a unique artistic representation of the next gen Integra.

Acura Virtual Showroom in the Metaverse
In a first for an automaker, the Acura of Decentraland digital showroom housed in the metaverse at www.acuraverse.com will open to fans on March 22. Visitors can:

• Tour the Acura virtual showroom while exploring the new 2023 Integra and key vehicle features, including a powerful turbocharged engine and six-speed manual transmission.
  • Browse the new Integra wearable collection, also created in collaboration with NFT artist, Wannerstedt.
  • Play the Acura exclusive racing game, “Beat That” and explore other interactive rooms and activities.
    Visitors are not required to have NFT ownership for entry to the Acura of Decentraland digital showroom when it opens in conjunction with the first-ever metaverse fashion week.
Acura Integra Campaign Details
The 2023 Acura Integra marketing campaign kicks off March 10 and will run through the March college basketball tournament. The campaign creative features mixed media styling techniques and treatments to showcase Integra’s performance-focused design and features, driving consumers to the reserve opportunity starting today.

The Integra campaign will air on broadcast TV during various March college basketball championship games on CBS, TBS, TNT, and TruTV, and also is being featured on various digital platforms, with digital display and high impact takeovers running on ESPN.com and CBSSports.com.

As part of the campaign, Acura also will run specific NFT-messaged spots across social media until all 500 limited edition NFTs have been claimed.

All-New 2023 Acura Integra
An Integra for a new generation, the 2023 Acura Integra returns an iconic nameplate to the Acura lineup. Like the original Integra, which helped launch the Acura brand in 1986, the all-new Integra is a compact premium sport sedan with a striking five-door design, emotional performance and fun-to-drive spirit. With a powerful turbocharged engine, an available six-speed manual transmission and limited slip differential, the Integra was developed with enthusiast drivers in mind. Learn more here.

# # #​

1. Reservations are made through participating dealerships

Integra Base NFT.jpeg
Acura of Decentraland Teaser Image.jpg

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Better headline:

Acura proves it is NOT in touch with peoples wants, interests or needs.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
As usual, be different and get trashed for it. Personally I’m giving them an atta boy for leaving behind the Acura that gave us a 9th gen Civic until 2022 and are trying some new sht.

Now I can’t say I’ll be spending much time in the Metaverse but if that blows your hair back have at it.

That being said it’ll cost us Canadians over 40k to get a manual and it’ll only have 200HP… that’s a bad Acura.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
No matter what you do, you can never please anyone. There's always folks who are miserable as a personality trait. Does this NFT make me hedge on getting one? No.... I pre-ordered because I wanted a grown up civic with lots of creature comforts that gets 25+ MPG and thats exactly what I got. Am I dialed into blockchain functions and what they mean for future business practices, absolutely...
All this Acura NFT is, is a future "baseball card" and would only be worth something to someone who is a collector - down the road. Nifty .JPEG though for sure.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
No matter what you do, you can never please anyone. There's always folks who are miserable as a personality trait. Does this NFT make me hedge on getting one? No.... I pre-ordered because I wanted a grown up civic with lots of creature comforts that gets 25+ MPG and thats exactly what I got. Am I dialed into blockchain functions and what they mean for future business practices, absolutely...
All this Acura NFT is, is a future "baseball card" and would only be worth something to someone who is a collector - down the road. Nifty .JPEG though for sure.
Yep, all those expecting a nicer Civic as opposed to a baby TLX should be happy with the Integra. Sure there's been a bit of manipulation wrt where the 6M is available and so forth but that's fair game in business esp this one. Price points on all but the Base are going to remind us all of the supply chain/chip shortage/inflation crap that 2022 has dumped on us.

It'd be fun to have the NFT and who knows what it could be worth someday. Blockchain is the future no doubt, any thoughts on how to capitalize other than getting on the bitcoin bandwagon/Class Action Park rollercoaster?

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Yep, all those expecting a nicer Civic as opposed to a baby TLX should be happy with the Integra. Sure there's been a bit of manipulation wrt where the 6M is available and so forth but that's fair game in business esp this one. Price points on all but the Base are going to remind us all of the supply chain/chip shortage/inflation crap that 2022 has dumped on us.

It'd be fun to have the NFT and who knows what it could be worth someday. Blockchain is the future no doubt, any thoughts on how to capitalize other than getting on the bitcoin bandwagon/Class Action Park rollercoaster?
ive been crypto world since around 2015, we are still in the infancy stages. Eventually blockchain will be the “legal” side of the meta verse. If I was an incoming lawyer I would focus my practice on digital rights and asset management.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Car(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline
Found out today we got the NFT lol. Now what to do with it. Your thoughts?

VCGood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra A-Spec Technology Liquid Carbon CVT
Found out today we got the NFT lol. Now what to do with it. Your thoughts?
Heres what I'm hoping for and I have no idea what NFTs are besides like 5minutes of googling. But I think we'll be able to use this NFT in a metaverse/decentraland type of environment and when they say "which will upgrade into a unique Integra NFT upon delivery of the customer’s purchased 2023 Acura Integra vehicle." I'm thinking it'll upgrade from base model to the specific model we bought.

I'm not too big on NFTs but I'm hoping it'll be worth something one day.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Car(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline
Heres what I'm hoping for and I have no idea what NFTs are besides like 5minutes of googling. But I think we'll be able to use this NFT in a metaverse/decentraland type of environment and when they say "which will upgrade into a unique Integra NFT upon delivery of the customer’s purchased 2023 Acura Integra vehicle." I'm thinking it'll upgrade from base model to the specific model we bought.

I'm not too big on NFTs but I'm hoping it'll be worth something one day.
Yeah the NFT stuff is something else man. Will see how it evolves in our world I guess.

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
Kinda nerding out, but I was also curious... there are NFT badges available here if you visit. Just sayin...
Acura Decentralandd .png

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
This seems like the correct Thread to post discussions and Q & A about the Acura NFT (March 2022 - ??). I noticed a question from another forum member @RRP RSX-S about " Someone is stealing the NFT’s per a Facebook post in the integra group. How is that possible? Wouldn’t they need the 12 word phrase to get into the wallets and transfer the NFT?"
From my (very limited) understanding of blockchain, etc. I feel like there is more to the story of someone getting crypto assets "stolen". It's possible that the 'victim' had their login credentials compromised through traditional means (social engineering, hack, malware), that's why I am speculating that there is more to it than just someone stealing NFT's.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I’m thinking the same. Either they got his pass phrase or somehow tricked him into transferring it to them.

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
This seems like the correct Thread to post discussions and Q & A about the Acura NFT (March 2022 - ??). I noticed a question from another forum member @RRP RSX-S about " Someone is stealing the NFT’s per a Facebook post in the integra group. How is that possible? Wouldn’t they need the 12 word phrase to get into the wallets and transfer the NFT?"
From my (very limited) understanding of blockchain, etc. I feel like there is more to the story of someone getting crypto assets "stolen". It's possible that the 'victim' had their login credentials compromised through traditional means (social engineering, hack, malware), that's why I am speculating that there is more to it than just someone stealing NFT's.
This is what the word "hacked" usually means 90% of the time