• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Or is motor trend being terrible at speculation as usual. They say awd. Which is possible but unlikely on the base. But they also call it a sedan. Which is isn’t. So are they just a little inaccurate or a lot inaccurate?

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I loved the rear cover on the RSX. I usually had it off. But it was a great design. I hope MT isn’t wrong and the base is awd and has more features than the Si and 230hp. That would be the tits.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
I loved the rear cover on the RSX. I usually had it off. But it was a great design. I hope MT isn’t wrong and the base is awd and has more features than the Si and 230hp. That would be the tits.
Yeah I’m sure it’s just an error, but I thought it was interesting and I would love for that to be the case. I mainly was going type S for the presumed AWD, but I’d go for an A spec DCT AWD in a heart beat.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Take that MT spec sheet with a grain of salt. It also mentions that the new Integra is a sedan.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Notice those gray non adjustable rear headrest i told you about ? Lol
Lol noticed that right away. I can see that affection visibility lol. But none the less they look thick.

HKF

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Lol noticed that right away. I can see that affection visibility lol. But none the less they look thick.
The rear headrests in my ‘18 Honda Accord are similar in height/thickness in their lowest level and don’t affect visibility, so I’m not concerned about the Integra.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
But they also call it a sedan. Which is isn’t.
Take that MT spec sheet with a grain of salt. It also mentions that the new Integra is a sedan.
I wouldn't trust that spec sheet either, but recently the term sedan seems to be used on anything that has 4+ doors. For example, Kia sort of officially calls the Stinger a sedan. Like how anything with coupe-like rear end is now called 4 door coupe.
Which means the new Integra is a sedan- hatch-coupe ?

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I at least have to ask.. touchpad or touchscreen.. or both?
All good if you want to keep it a suprise lol
We’ve seen the center console and shifter in the video. There is no space for a touch pad. It’ll be touch screen just like the civic.

HKF

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Accord
I wouldn't trust that spec sheet either, but recently the term sedan seems to be used on anything that has 4+ doors. For example, Kia sort of officially calls the Stinger a sedan. Like how anything with coupe-like rear end is now called 4 door coupe.
Which means the new Integra is a sedan- hatch-coupe ?
In the Acura product map from last year, there was a reference to a new compact sedan. I’m assuming that was the Integra.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
In the Acura product map from last year, there was a reference to a new compact sedan. I’m assuming that was the Integra.
It was the Integra yes. It’s a Sedan/Liftback.

Reactions: HKF

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 Honda CR-V TR, 2019 Honda Accord SRT 2.0t/6spd
I at least have to ask.. touchpad or touchscreen.. or both?
All good if you want to keep it a suprise lol
The dashboard area was covered in a black cloth. But based on what I coud see (which were climate controls similar to those in the new Accord and new Civic) the Integra will get an infotainment system more in line with the Civic/Accord and less in line with the Acura's current set up.

The rear door panels are carbon copies of the door panels on the Civic...the front ones are slightly different.

Center console is also straight out the Civic

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
The dashboard area was covered in a black cloth. But based on what I coud see (which were climate controls similar to those in the new Accord and new Civic) the Integra will get an infotainment system more in line with the Civic/Accord and less in line with the Acura's current set up.

The rear door panels are carbon copies of the door panels on the Civic...the front ones are slightly different.

Center console is also straight out the Civic
From the photo I saw of the dash I can confirm this to be true.