• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
F08E1DE7-6F31-403B-A8A1-6AA222F44AE9.jpeg

The all-new Acura Integra Prototype will make its world debut next week in Los Angeles, signaling the return of the celebrated nameplate to the Acura lineup.

To join the livestream of the global media event, visit youtube.com/Acura on Thursday, November 11 at 5:35 pm PST / 8:35 pm EST.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Acura

Last edited by a moderator:

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Assuming this will be like the 11th gen reveal stream thing? Just a silhouette with the windows completely blacked out?
they used the Si as the civic reveal, maybe well get that a-spec body as the reveal here

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Assuming this will be like the 11th gen reveal stream thing? Just a silhouette with the windows completely blacked out?
they used the Si as the civic reveal, maybe well get that a-spec body as the reveal here
It could be a mix of A-Spec and Type S.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)

11th gen Civic Prototype Livestream

MDX Prototype Reveal

I'm pretty sure we'll get to see the actual exterior of the new Integra. Maybe a couple images of the interior too but I don't think we'll get a full interior reveal just yet.
A-spec with some random "prototype" paint/wrap would be my guess.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.

11th gen Civic Prototype Livestream

MDX Prototype Reveal

I'm pretty sure we'll get to see the actual exterior of the new Integra. Maybe a couple images of the interior too but I don't think we'll get a full interior reveal just yet.
A-spec with some random "prototype" paint/wrap would be my guess.
From what it looks like it could be Yellow based on the color.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
From what it looks like it could be Yellow based on the color.
Looks like all the Type S's come in Tiger Eye Pearl. I'd like to see the new Teg in Phoenix Yellow or simply Orange, TBH.

1636176388062.png

1636176818082.png

1636176987346.png

Last edited:

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Looks like all the Type S's come in Tiger Eye Pearl. I'd like to see the new Teg in Phoenix Yellow or simply Orange, TBH.
I would love to see apex blue/Long Beach blue and the lunar silver metallic from the TLX.. I don’t like silver but that color shines even in the darkness

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.

1636176388062.png

1636176818082.png

1636176987346.png
Tiger Eye Pearl is an exclusive Type S color so Type S will have it but we could get returning colors.

Integra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mustang
I'd like Nonmetallic colors. I'm tired of everyone trying to make Metallic version of a classic color.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I'd like Nonmetallic colors. I'm tired of everyone trying to make Metallic version of a classic color.
Funny enough the color on the promo up above actually reminds me of the Yellow we saw on the Honda Integra that was revealed awhile back now. In fact even the teal color looks similar.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I love non metallic paint on cars. More and more manufacturers are doing it.

Funny enough the color on the promo up above actually reminds me of the Yellow we saw on the Honda Integra that was revealed awhile back now. In fact even the teal color looks similar.
These teaser announcements do usually have lots of Easter eggs. Samsung and Apple come to mind as two companies who love to do it.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I love non metallic paint on cars. More and more manufacturers are doing it.

These teaser announcements do usually have lots of Easter eggs. Samsung and Apple come to mind as two companies who love to do it.
Yeah it could be

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I love tiger eye pearl. But I could never own an orange car. If I remember correctly the 2006 orange RSX was the most stolen color. Blue for me. When I bought my 03, I wanted blue. But they had 4 redondo reds. So I took the one with the least miles which was 12.

My mustang I wasn’t going to go with non blue again. That’s why I bought it out of state. It was the last 13MY spec’d how I wanted it in blue in the country.