• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6mt
Waleed A.'s white Integra with black vinyl wrapped gloss black roof, mirrors, and Acura front and back emblem. 🔥

VIDEO:

I had planned doing this on my Blue (now probably red) one when it comes in, and I am going back and forth over if I want to do the truck lid under the glass and the hood with it

lunarsilver

Lunarsilver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 civic ext
Stormtrooppin man..... Your ride is sweet....... Very nice...

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I had planned doing this on my Blue (now probably red) one when it comes in, and I am going back and forth over if I want to do the truck lid under the glass and the hood with it
Definitely just the roof. That’ll look sick on red. Any more than the roof is rice imo.

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Definitely just the roof. That’ll look sick on red. Any more than the roof is rice imo.
I know the hood would look better without it, but it's not much different than PPF ... I'm thinking I may try to get a cool patterned vinyl wrap to do the mirror caps or behind/around the "A" logos

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I know the hood would look better without it, but it's not much different than PPF ... I'm thinking I may try to get a cool patterned vinyl wrap to do the mirror caps or behind/around the "A" logos
It’s very different. High end vinyl wrap is only 3mil thick. PPF is 8-13 depending on the grade. PPF is also more shock absorbent and heals. And wrap just like PPF is mostly labor cost. If done right they are similarly priced.

Last edited:

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It’s very different. High end vinyl wrap is only 3mil thick. PPF is 8-13 depending on the grade. PPF is also more shock absorbent and heals. And wrap just like PPF is mostly labor cost. If done right they are similarly priced.
I didn't consider the thickness difference. I was thinking more about the surfaces that get the most direct sunlight. With salt air near the beaches and our UV index, if you wanna keep top surfaces nice they need something on them. However, I wasn't considering that ceramic coatings typically offer pretty good UV protection too.

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I'm digging that wrap. Now your making me consider doing this to my carbon

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I edited above. The thickness is measured in mil not mm. Typed to fast.

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
Doing it on a Carbon beyond the added protection seems like a waste visually to me. Between the black sunroof and tinted hatch glass.
20220609_172628.jpg

gentegra

First Name
Ger
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec 6MT
I noticed you got the splash guards on. Did you do it yourself or was it a dealership installed? Just asking since I just installed mines but I can’t for the life of it make it flush with the body. I have some gaps between the guards and the body. Do you mind taking some closer photos of the splash guards?

corbettj7

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A Spec
Waleed A.'s white Integra with black vinyl wrapped gloss black roof, mirrors, and Acura front and back emblem. 🔥

VIDEO:

Did you wrap the emblems too? Or did they come stock?

23Integra

First Name
Mychal
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX / 2023 integra
Are there any plate relocation kits for 2023 Integra ?