• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Where's Teggy?

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I just got back from actually meeting my dealer in person. He told me they confirmed my reservation but there is no ordering the integras yet and I pressed him on the info I see here. He said the GM has access to things they don’t and they can’t even see it.
They are definitely able to order. But Acura only allows 1 dealer order per month. So they might be waiting to see if they get more preorders before they use up the order. Each dealer is different and can do what they want.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
They are definitely able to order. But Acura only allows 1 dealer order per month. So they might be waiting to see if they get more preorders before they use up the order. Each dealer is different and can do what they want.
yea I didn’t buy it. I actually placed a new preorder with another dealer this morning. We will see what happens

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
yea I didn’t buy it. I actually placed a new preorder with another dealer this morning. We will see what happens
Good bro. I was sad you canceled it. Glad you’re back.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Good bro. I was sad you canceled it. Glad you’re back.
yea it’s good to have one on order
I was super depressed lol
I 100% feel the same way that the integra is the last ICE car I’ll own

Integra805

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS350, MDX
I am just relaying what the dealer told me, that’s all. I am sure higher volume dealers get special treatment or have a different process. When I said “options,” I meant the grill, spoiler, and other add ons. The thing is, the dealer can “take your order” all day long, like mine did. They have told Acura what to build, but Acura had not told them “here is your vin” since the builds have not occurred.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Correct. There is a step where Acura has to accept the order. However those options are still dealer options. So no email is necessary. When the dealer gets the car they will add whatever options you ask for. Acura doesn’t add them on at the factory. VINs should start rolling out in a couple of weeks.

Beefchowfun

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rsx 06 base
Anyone here placed an order late? I reserved my integra on the 15th and my dealership, (Auto Nation Acura) says they didn't have anything under my name.
When I went to the dealership, the sales guy told me they will probably see the reservation when the 2nd wave of cars come instead of the 1st wave.
(I guess they said that because they have so many orders already)

I feel like its a bit odd that they couldn't even confirm my reservation even though the payment went through. The payment states the dealership as well.
You think I should wait with this dealership or try to reserve with another one?

TheRas900

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Macan S, '16 ES350 and hopefully a '23 Integra
After no word from my dealer for a week and a half, I contacted them. They didn't seem to know my reservation number, and it sounds like they only had two orders. They had no details on delivery timeline.

Beefchowfun

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rsx 06 base
After no word from my dealer for a week and a half, I contacted them. They didn't seem to know my reservation number, and it sounds like they only had two orders. They had no details on delivery timeline.
The first call, they told me they got like 16 orders. None with my name on it. I'm assuming which was the 1st wave.

Feels like if you didn't put in a reservation day of or day after, your just going to have to wait longer.

Integra805

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS350, MDX
I hate to be the “my dealer told me,” but I was told the reservation system was done through a third party and was nothing more than a lead for the dealer. The dealership would need to contact you and get the order placed. Just my two cents

ebblue

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra A-Spec w/Tech
Anyone here placed an order late? I reserved my integra on the 15th and my dealership, (Auto Nation Acura) says they didn't have anything under my name.
When I went to the dealership, the sales guy told me they will probably see the reservation when the 2nd wave of cars come instead of the 1st wave.
(I guess they said that because they have so many orders already)

I feel like its a bit odd that they couldn't even confirm my reservation even though the payment went through. The payment states the dealership as well.
You think I should wait with this dealership or try to reserve with another one?
Sorry to hear about your experience. I placed my order on the 19th, and within minutes got an email and phone call from my dealership's online salesperson, confirming the color and trim. Today I got a call, and if I understood everything he was saying, the dealership had been allocated a car with my specs and that it'd be mine. He also shared that he estimated it'd be in around May/June, would be mid-$30s, and hoped that he'd be able to apply some incentives (i.e. brand loyalty, college graduate, etc.) on it.

At least that's how I understood it. I think it's a bit strange that they couldn't even confirm the reservation....definitely makes me question their organization and would make me think about seriously cancelling and trying a dealership that would provide you with better peace of mind.

OP
OP

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
Sorry to hear about your experience. I placed my order on the 19th, and within minutes got an email and phone call from my dealership's online salesperson, confirming the color and trim. Today I got a call, and if I understood everything he was saying, the dealership had been allocated a car with my specs and that it'd be mine. He also shared that he estimated it'd be in around May/June, would be mid-$30s, and hoped that he'd be able to apply some incentives (i.e. brand loyalty, college graduate, etc.) on it.

At least that's how I understood it. I think it's a bit strange that they couldn't even confirm the reservation....definitely makes me question their organization and would make me think about seriously cancelling and trying a dealership that would provide you with better peace of mind.
Please tell me which trim you pre-ordered that you were told mid-30's - thanks!