• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Where's Teggy?

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
Please tell me where is your Teggy in the pre-ordering process? In other words, has your dealership reached out to you yet and/or asked you for the accessories you wanted and/or whatever else - just curious!

Last edited:

culturedmold

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Pilot
I called my dealership on Monday. They told me that the car is ordered, but they don't have any other details. They're waiting for Acura to give them info, and presumably, there will be a time when we'll get to choose any additional accessories/add-ons.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
My dealer has been silent since me sending him my reservation email

OP
OP

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My dealer has been silent since me sending him my reservation email
Thanks! When did you pre-order your car? What is your gameplan/what are you going to do next?

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks! When did you pre-order your car? What is your gameplan/what are you going to do next?
I was first at my dealer with a preorder. He actually just emailed me saying he hasn’t heard a thing.
Once I can add accessories i will and hope that by June I’ll be in my brand new integra

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I called right after preordering at 1pm on the 10th. They gave me to a random sales guy who pulled up my reservation. We’ve been in contact quite a bit since. If I text him he always responds. He said everything was good to go. Just waiting on it to arrive.

OP
OP

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I called right after preordering at 1pm on the 10th. They gave me to a random sales guy who pulled up my reservation. We’ve been in contact quite a bit since. If I text him he always responds. He said everything was good to go. Just waiting on it to arrive.
Sounds great! Sounds like your Teggy is on the way! Just curious - where in Florida?

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
I've been making a couple calls and emails to my local dealer, and they admitted to me last week they are "underpromising"... delivery by late Summer. But the guy is just one Sales Manager, who may not be fully informed. At any rate, they were quick to confirm my reservation and decently patient on the phone.

Sold my last 2nd Gen Integra several years back, and swore I would never lay on my garage floor wrenching on an Integra ever again, lol. Fast forward to now, trying not to obsess too much on this 5th gen release!

Nice to see a message board not slammed full of haters. Glad to be here...

Integra805

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS350, MDX
When I talked to my dealer, he said that the ordering system is up, but the build options is not available. If you do not have any information from your dealer yet, i would not worry. He told me that the actual builds will not start until late April or very early May. Once the builds start, Acura will email the dealer and ask for the options on the car. At that point, he will reach out and we finish the options. Here is the key, make sure you get a buyers order in writing of what each accessory on the car will cost. If you are shooting for MSRP, the buyers order will be the only way you will truly know if here is a gotcha when you go to pick up.

TheRas900

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Macan S, '16 ES350 and hopefully a '23 Integra
Does anyone know if the factory can install the heated steering wheel option, or is it just the dealer?

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Insight, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Outback
When I talked to my dealer, he said that the ordering system is up, but the build options is not available. If you do not have any information from your dealer yet, i would not worry. He told me that the actual builds will not start until late April or very early May. Once the builds start, Acura will email the dealer and ask for the options on the car. At that point, he will reach out and we finish the options. Here is the key, make sure you get a buyers order in writing of what each accessory on the car will cost. If you are shooting for MSRP, the buyers order will be the only way you will truly know if here is a gotcha when you go to pick up.
I have preordered the Integra on the Acura website and a salesperson at my dealer has confirmed that my order has been placed.
Since I am not asking for additional options, can I ask dealer for a buyers order now? I assume this would allow me to see any dealer markup in advance. Then, I can place another order with a different dealer, ask for a buyer’s order and compare their prices and pick the best option.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I just got back from actually meeting my dealer in person. He told me they confirmed my reservation but there is no ordering the integras yet and I pressed him on the info I see here. He said the GM has access to things they don’t and they can’t even see it.

OP
OP

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
First and foremost, please tell me where is your Teggy in the pre-ordering process? Just curious - that's it!
Update - as I stand corrected: My dealership contacted me immediately and already ordered my car with expected delivery in mid-May/early June...hopefully that's feasible! I was totally at fault in thinking otherwise because I am terrible at answering my cell phone calls and even worse at checking my voicemail messages. This will definitely serve as the wake-up call I need to get much better at both!

Last edited:
OP
OP

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Please tell me where is your Teggy in the pre-ordering process? In other words, has your dealership reached out to you yet and/or asked you for the accessories you wanted and/or whatever else - just curious!
Update: My dealership contacted me immediately and my car was ordered immediately with an anticipated arrival date in mid-May/early June - hopefully that's feasible! Does anyone else have an ETA for their pre-ordered car?

Last edited:

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Since several of us have had dealers already place the orders with Acura, that info is not correct. Also there are no factory options. It’s aspec, tech, or tech manual. Any options like cf spoiler or illuminated A are dealer options. Those are done once the car arrives.

I can’t imagine Acura starting to build integras and only then email dealers who then have to email us to get options. They’d have to wait on emails to complete builds. It would halt the manufacturing process. That’s why they don’t do the options.

Last edited: