• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

WHEEL WEIGHTS for 18in and optional 19in wheels?

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
You know, nobody is really reviewing a base model integra with the 17inch rims to see if there is some type of performance difference. Anybody with a base model want to give it go

UMARMUHAMMAD

First Name
UMAR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford, Mercedes
Hey there! When finding the right wheel weights for your 18in or optional 19in wheels, you want to ensure you're getting the best quality products available. That's where COR International comes in! COR International offers a wide range of high-quality wheel weights that are perfect for your 18- or 19in wheels. Their wheel weights are precisely designed to ensure maximum accuracy and durability.

Last edited:

A3REDT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT, 2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS 6
You know, nobody is really reviewing a base model integra with the 17inch rims to see if there is some type of performance difference. Anybody with a base model want to give it go
I've been curious about this as well. Don't think I've yet seen a base model, but I'd be very interested in comparing the ride to an 18" wheel