• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

What mod are you doing to your 2023+ Integra first?

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
I looked at that, just worried about if it leaves enough space for my S20 or my brother's Iphone 13 pro max. Mine has a small bit of added height with a dbrands grip case, but works with all my wireless charges, which is great because that case does not like to come off. Definitely ordering the screen protector again, before I accidentally scratch a screen in a branch new car.

On a side note, for the Civic, I learned some countries offer rear seat AC on CVT models, and the port for it has a removable cap on the American models. You can order the back cover with vents and USB charging ports, comes with the vent tubing and adds the feature to a Civic that doesn't have it fairly easily.

I'm looking forward to finding out if the same part works on the Integra, as most of the dash and AC system is carried over. No kids, but my husky used to lay right up against the rear AC vents when I had the truck, and I occasionally taxi around a niece or nephew. If the port is there, and the back piece for the center console is a fit (or they offer the feature on the Chinese Honda Integra) I will use the 3D printer to make ducts that work with the manual without cutting or drilling to accommodate.
You have got to post abotu this after your research upon delivery of your car; very interested!

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6mt
You have got to post abotu this after your research upon delivery of your car; very interested!
There isn't much space, but based on the pictures I'm hoping to be able to snake 2 smaller tubes around the bottom corners to a printed T-joint. If I can find some off the shelf flexible tubes that're small enough that would be best. It would impact performance though, air loses velocity with every sharp turn after the blower. It will be a long time before I tackle projects like this, want to make sure I won't trade it in a year or 2 ...

Beefchowfun

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rsx 06 base
I'm probably going to go for ceramic coat then tints first.

Also looks like going through all the reviews, consensus says power is a bit underwhelming. So it looks like getting a tune first in terms of performance upgrades shoots up in the priority list. Just to make the car feel much better.

edddmaster

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Finally picked up my White 6MT yesterday after what felt like an eternity. I already have a Ktuner V2 from my 10th gen so I guess that will be my first mod along with Enkei TS10s.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
I'm probably going to go for ceramic coat then tints first.

Also looks like going through all the reviews, consensus says power is a bit underwhelming. So it looks like getting a tune first in terms of performance upgrades shoots up in the priority list. Just to make the car feel much better.
These are mine as well; should have both done before the end of the month. Aside from these, just some of the dealer installed items for now until the aftermarket and jdm markets catch up

Dom954

First Name
Dominique
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
A good set of stickier tires will likely benefit the car the most. These all seasons are meh.

sheltem

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Mazda3 s Touring Hatchback
You can buy the generic one that is made by the company that makes homelink, since the Integra's is auto dimming it'll have power going to it that you can tap into without running new wires, and they make adapters for most the various common windshield mounts

Used to use homelink all the time, then I bought a universal keychain opener that way I don't leave it in the car
I'm glad it comes with an auto dimming mirror. I'll have my buddy splice in power cables for my radar detector and dashcam.

Dom954

First Name
Dominique
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT

das borgen

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E36 M3, Ducati 748, '17 EGP Si Coupe
Going to do an autocross stock first then decide but maybe PS4s.
You can never go wrong with PS4S. I have them on my X (Si) and it's the single mod I'd do on any car if I was forced to have only 1 mod

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Any oil catch can kits out there?

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
You can never go wrong with PS4S. I have them on my X (Si) and it's the single mod I'd do on any car if I was forced to have only 1 mod
Agreed. On my RSX-S I had done shocks, springs, sways, brakes, full engine stuff, all bolt ons. High end stuff too. But the one change that made the biggest noticeable difference was the tire change.

Deuskid

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mx-5, Tundra, Mahrinda Roxor, ordered Integra
That’s funny because I just ordered this and it came in yesterday. Pretty nice piece. Does exactly what you want and adds a shelf. Center area should be the same as the 11th gen civic. If not, easy Amazon return.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022+ Sedan Sport Storage Box Insert Non-Slip Tray for Credit Card /Business /ID Cards /Driver License https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09KRQBNF8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_NSH412V7245X6ZPGK8XF?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I also ordered and received the nav 9” screen protector that I posted in the nav sub forum. It’s also quite nice.
@ RRP RSX-S

I'm new to the formum and tried to find the nav sub forum but no joy.

Could you post the link to the screen protector?

Thanks

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT