• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

What mod are you doing to your 2023+ Integra first?

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Getting mine in PWP paint. For aesthetics, I am planning to go with ceramic tint, gloss black badging throughout, window visors, and that gloss black rocker panel and rear diffuser. As for performance, I def want to get a street-spec intake system in there as well as a custom cat-back exhaust. once available.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
For aesthetics, I am planning to go with ceramic tint, gloss black badging throughout, window visors, and that gloss black rocker panel and rear diffuser.
Have you given any thought to removing the A-Spec badging on the fenders and hatch? I can't be the only one considering it, right?

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Have you given any thought to removing the A-Spec badging on the fenders and hatch? I can't be the only one considering it, right?
I was thinking of possibly removing the fender ones but leaving the rear one on and blacking out the chrome; i may remove that one eventually as well to keep it super clean :)

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6mt
Starting with a ceramic coating and ceramic tint, including a 70%-80% on the windshield, to reject as much of that Sunshine State heat as I can. Getting water repellant protective coating for that orchid "suede" seat. After inserts for any cubbies and cup holders, I'll move onto purely cosmetic things like trying to find seatbelt webbing that matches the blue exterior really well.

Aside from the protection, for the first year or so everything I do will be easily removable, just in case the type-s is a good value and is offered with a manual. If I still have it after that, a good multi-piston big brake kit, and checking forums again to find a well received tune.

I might try to 3D print a tray for the center console, or a shelf that goes over the wireless charger and holds the phone centered on it, since it look like there will be issues with it sliding side to side. But that would mostly be to take a shot at Honda and Acura for going after the 3D print files that were available from the modding community.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Starting with a ceramic coating and ceramic tint, including a 70%-80% on the windshield, to reject as much of that Sunshine State heat as I can. Getting water repellant protective coating for that orchid "suede" seat. After inserts for any cubbies and cup holders, I'll move onto purely cosmetic things like trying to find seatbelt webbing that matches the blue exterior really well.

Aside from the protection, for the first year or so everything I do will be easily removable, just in case the type-s is a good value and is offered with a manual. If I still have it after that, a good multi-piston big brake kit, and checking forums again to find a well received tune.

I might try to 3D print a tray for the center console, or a shelf that goes over the wireless charger and holds the phone centered on it, since it look like there will be issues with it sliding side to side. But that would mostly be to take a shot at Honda and Acura for going after the 3D print files that were available from the modding community.
That’s funny because I just ordered this and it came in yesterday. Pretty nice piece. Does exactly what you want and adds a shelf. Center area should be the same as the 11th gen civic. If not, easy Amazon return.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022+ Sedan Sport Storage Box Insert Non-Slip Tray for Credit Card /Business /ID Cards /Driver License https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09KRQBNF8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_NSH412V7245X6ZPGK8XF?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I also ordered and received the nav 9” screen protector that I posted in the nav sub forum. It’s also quite nice.

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That’s funny because I just ordered this and it came in yesterday. Pretty nice piece. Does exactly what you want and adds a shelf. Center area should be the same as the 11th gen civic. If not, easy Amazon return.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022+ Sedan Sport Storage Box Insert Non-Slip Tray for Credit Card /Business /ID Cards /Driver License https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09KRQBNF8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_NSH412V7245X6ZPGK8XF?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I also ordered and received the nav 9” screen protector that I posted in the nav sub forum. It’s also quite nice.
I looked at that, just worried about if it leaves enough space for my S20 or my brother's Iphone 13 pro max. Mine has a small bit of added height with a dbrands grip case, but works with all my wireless charges, which is great because that case does not like to come off. Definitely ordering the screen protector again, before I accidentally scratch a screen in a branch new car.

On a side note, for the Civic, I learned some countries offer rear seat AC on CVT models, and the port for it has a removable cap on the American models. You can order the back cover with vents and USB charging ports, comes with the vent tubing and adds the feature to a Civic that doesn't have it fairly easily.

I'm looking forward to finding out if the same part works on the Integra, as most of the dash and AC system is carried over. No kids, but my husky used to lay right up against the rear AC vents when I had the truck, and I occasionally taxi around a niece or nephew. If the port is there, and the back piece for the center console is a fit (or they offer the feature on the Chinese Honda Integra) I will use the 3D printer to make ducts that work with the manual without cutting or drilling to accommodate.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I looked at that, just worried about if it leaves enough space for my S20 or my brother's Iphone 13 pro max. Mine has a small bit of added height with a dbrands grip case, but works with all my wireless charges, which is great because that case does not like to come off. Definitely ordering the screen protector again, before I accidentally scratch a screen in a branch new car.

On a side note, for the Civic, I learned some countries offer rear seat AC on CVT models, and the port for it has a removable cap on the American models. You can order the back cover with vents and USB charging ports, comes with the vent tubing and adds the feature to a Civic that doesn't have it fairly easily.

I'm looking forward to finding out if the same part works on the Integra, as most of the dash and AC system is carried over. No kids, but my husky used to lay right up against the rear AC vents when I had the truck, and I occasionally taxi around a niece or nephew. If the port is there, and the back piece for the center console is a fit (or they offer the feature on the Chinese Honda Integra) I will use the 3D printer to make ducts that work with the manual without cutting or drilling to accommodate.
From what I have found it may work with the CVT but the Manual you will need to cut the bottom of the storage area out to allow room for the duct .

Attachments

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
From what I have found it may work with the CVT but the Manual you will need to cut the bottom of the storage area out to allow room for the duct .
I've seen it done on the manual civic with cutting. I really want to get into it with a tape measure and see if there is any usable opening that I could make a duct for either around the sides or at the bottom. Looking at the pictures it doesn't look like there's much hope of it. I'd still do it, but if I have to cut it'll wait until at least the specs for the type-s get revealed. No permanent mods until I know I don't want the new shiny thing that comes after it.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT

That shelf thingy still sits on either side of the little ridges in the middle to “hold” the phone and I know the 13 pro max fits between those. So this should be perfect.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Remember guys that on the civic the armrest/console is different on the CVT vs the manual. On the Integra they are both the same and the style of the civic manual one. So if above is correct, we’d have to cut no matter what transmission we have.

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That shelf thingy still sits on either side of the little ridges in the middle to “hold” the phone and I know the 13 pro max fits between those. So this should be perfect.
If it fits an iPhone 13 pro max, and the added height of my phone case, I'd just get that. "Made in America" isn't valuable if it's something I make for myself at home with filament probably from China.

I do like the way they oriented the wireless charger, my mother's Canyon, doesn't fit any phone bigger than an iPhone mini, and not many phones that size have wireless charging. Features are nice to see on a piece of paper, but sometimes they're completely unusable in practice. Hoping the wireless charger picks up my phone, and the HUD is well implemented.

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
This thread is going to be my go to when I'm looking for ideas to tinker with the car. Stopping to think about the HUD implementation, I remembered the whole gauge cluster is a digital screen.

Do you think it'd be possible to flash a different "skin" and layout onto the digital gauge cluster without replacing any actual parts on the car?
It's a screen, so it should be doable if you can gain write access to the screen's controller.

I would pay good money for a basic computer program or web-app that lets you have either preset configurations or actually lets you place and size different gauges and data points and flash it to the car. A lot of useful information has been removed from gauge clusters in favor of warning lights over the years.

I want to see:

• boost pressure
  • transmission temp
  • engine oil temp
  • coolant temp
  • turbo temp
  • turbo RPM (not important, but nice to have)
Adding small gauges for those to the main cluster/screen, without having to add "pods" would be a blessing. Could also create new warnings, like an indicator if the car has detuned itself because it thinks I'm running regular ... I would like to know if this is happening, especially when I am actually running the recommended premium fuel.

Even if you don't want the more detailed info, you could have the digital cluster emulate the classic Integra gauges more closely. It's not as modern, but I guarantee there's people out there that would love that. Or NSX gauges ... heck a 90s suburban or heavy duty truck, that would be hilarious.

shadysnorlax

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 accord coupe
I'll probably need to get the oem homelink mirror from the civic touring since apparently the integra doesn't have it.

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'll probably need to get the oem homelink mirror from the civic touring since apparently the integra doesn't have it.
You can buy the generic one that is made by the company that makes homelink, since the Integra's is auto dimming it'll have power going to it that you can tap into without running new wires, and they make adapters for most the various common windshield mounts

Used to use homelink all the time, then I bought a universal keychain opener that way I don't leave it in the car