• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Wagner IC

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Are the charge pipes included in the price? I think it would be a better option as it would mean they could control the diameter throughout the entire run, as opposed to with PRL where you will always be limited by the IC inlet and outlet diameter to match up to OEM. I do love my HPS charge pipes though.
This is an excellent point. I believe they are included.

@FloArm do you mind measuring the smallest diameter inlet / outlet on the Wagner IC vs PRL?

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Wonder if you can relocate an oil cooler in front of it to offset some of the decreased radiator flow. We have a ton of room in front of the IC on our car, even with the thicker PRL.
If you're gonna go to that extent... why not leverage the side vents on the front bumper for oil cooling? Rip out the ducting that just passes the air to the wheel well and around the wheel for aero, and throw in an oil cooler on each side šŸ˜Ž

OP
OP
FloArm

FloArm

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PRP ITS
This is an excellent point. I believe they are included.

@FloArm do you mind measuring the smallest diameter inlet / outlet on the Wagner IC vs PRL?
The charge pipes are included. Just got notification it will arrive on monday, so Iā€™ll take side by side pictures and provide measurements as well. Will have it in the car Tuesday. If all fits, the PRL and PRL charge pipes will be available at the sale price from a few weeks back. All new obviously

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
The charge pipes are included. Just got notification it will arrive on monday, so Iā€™ll take side by side pictures and provide measurements as well. Will have it in the car Tuesday. If all fits, the PRL and PRL charge pipes will be available at the sale price from a few weeks back. All new obviously
As the Wagner IC is relatively thin, and our bumper has a ton of space in front of the IC. Why not just run both of them in series :)

OP
OP
FloArm

FloArm

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PRP ITS
As the Wagner IC is relatively thin, and our bumper has a ton of space in front of the IC. Why not just run both of them in series :)
Then I would obviously have to add a second turbo and actually treat one of them as an actual intercooler and not just call it an intercooler (theyā€™re actually called charge coolers, but whateva)

OP
OP
FloArm

FloArm

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PRP ITS
Just installed the Wagner. It didnā€™t have the proper brackets so I had to do ā€œcustomā€ ones. Really annoying but should be good until the new brackets come.
IMG_5263.jpeg

edido

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS (TEP)
Just installed the Wagner. It didnā€™t have the proper brackets so I had to do ā€œcustomā€ ones. Really annoying but should be good until the new brackets come.
IMG_5263.jpeg
Nice!
Can you elaborate on "didnā€™t have the proper brackets"?
Did it come with brackets for FL5? Where are you getting the new brackets from?

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
IMG_5263.jpeg
Good workaround!

Any chance you got pics / measurements of the IC inlets, comparing the PRL to the Wagner?

ne_de5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ā€˜24 PRP DE5
Hey! Do you happen to have more info on fitment and why it wasnā€™t plug and play?

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Hey! Do you happen to have more info on fitment and why it wasnā€™t plug and play?
There's a thread on the FL5 forums. Apparently, they shipped early units without a set of brackets / screws, etc.

OP
OP
FloArm

FloArm

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PRP ITS
That is me on the fl5 thread btw. But the fit is actually perfect, except there is a plastic shroud behind the top part of the grill that you need to leave off, no biggie. Think airflow improves without it anyways. The issue is that the brackets are correct, just that there are no pre drilled holes in the cross/crash bar like there must be on EU spec cars. You can either drill it out or just get creative. I went latter but still messaged Wagner and have been in contact with them on the issue. Itā€™s been cool in Chicago but so far the car feels a bit perkier, and i have louder burbles and pops. I donā€™t have Hondata to get you actual data, just good ole butt cheeks telling me whatā€™s going on