• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Unlock all doors when grabbing driver's door handle?

mkIntegra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra MT
I think I remember when I first got the car I could just grab the driver's door handle and all doors would unlock, and now it doesn't seem to do that. Maybe it's my memory, but I swear it used to behave this way. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Here's the page from the manual that only refers to grabbing the front passenger's door handle to do that.

Screenshot 2022-11-02 144147.png

Tux_Integra

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
I think I remember when I first got the car I could just grab the driver's door handle and all doors would unlock, and now it doesn't seem to do that. Maybe it's my memory, but I swear it used to behave this way. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Here's the page from the manual that only refers to grabbing the front passenger's door handle to do that.

Screenshot 2022-11-02 144147.png
go to your vehicle setting options and look for door options

OP
OP
mkIntegra

mkIntegra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra MT
go to your vehicle setting options and look for door options
I did and changing the option doesn't do anything:
Auto door unlockChanges the setting for when the doors
and the hatch automatically unlock.
All doors when driver’s door opens*1/All
doors when shifted to Park/All doors
when ignition switched OFF/OFF

Am curious if someone else can confirm the default behavior.

Festacles

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Default for me was just driver's door. Had to change the setting to have it do all, but does it now for me from Driver's side.

OP
OP
mkIntegra

mkIntegra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra MT
Default for me was just driver's door. Had to change the setting to have it do all, but does it now for me from Driver's side.
there must be bug in mine - I've tried the default setting and the other setting and the other doors won't unlock when the driver's door does. :confused:

Festacles

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
there must be bug in mine - I've tried the default setting and the other setting and the other doors won't unlock when the driver's door does. :confused:
I think the setting you want might be under a different menu. I'll go look for it in a moment and see if I can remember where it was!

nicodimas

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec Tech CVT, White/Red
It's definitely a setting you can change. But I think it's also linked to the fob; there are settings for two drivers linked to each fob. Are you perhaps using the other one? (There's a 1 and 2 on the back of them)

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
Your settings are slightly different than mine. Mine's a manual and doesn't have the option to unlock when switched into park. I have mine set on Driver's Door Only, and it works as it's supposed to from the outside, I think.

Key in pocket on driver's side; driver's door only unlocks.
Key in pocket on passenger side; passenger door handle unlocks all doors. Is that supposed to happen? :dunno:
Key left on driver's side; passenger door handle does not unlock anything.

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Yeah there’s two different settings. One for outside the vehicle and one for when you stop the engine.