Sponsored


Trunk button broken?

wdrx02

Batman
Joined
Nov 27, 2018
Threads
13
Messages
173
Reaction score
14
Location
USA
Car(s)
Integra Aspec w/Tech CVT
She did what to your teeth?!

if yours is only sunk in a little it’s probably on borrowed time. I’d take it in. Hopefully they’ll cover under warranty
Barrowed time?
I meant trunk - sorry speak to text can be inaccurate especially when its windy outside when I try to post this.

Mine is a 2024, would it still be covered under warranty?
Sponsored

 

UWU-mancer

Senior Member
First Name
UWU
Joined
Jul 17, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
930
Reaction score
644
Location
colorado
Car(s)
type s
Barrowed time?
I meant trunk - sorry speak to text can be inaccurate especially when its windy outside when I try to post this.

Mine is a 2024, would it still be covered under warranty?
Should be yes

thnx for clarification! Figured maybe I didn’t read it right
 

acurax

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
267
Reaction score
95
Location
USA
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S
It sounds like this is almost an inevitability. I wonder if there may be a way to add some additional support to prevent it altogether.
 

A-Spec5

Member
First Name
Faniel
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Location
USA
Car(s)
2025 Acura Integra A-Spec
Anyone know how to access this? Does it pop out from the outside or do you have to remove the plastic in the inside to gain access ?
 

acurax

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
267
Reaction score
95
Location
USA
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S
Anyone know how to access this? Does it pop out from the outside or do you have to remove the plastic in the inside to gain access ?
Yes, you need to remove the interior trim panels.

Acura Integra Trunk button broken? 1790786781281-xr
Sponsored

 
 





Top