• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TPMS Error light

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
I could have sworn this came up in another thread here, but I can't find it. I'll link to it if I end up finding another thread, but we had a very cold night recently in central NC, down in the 20's F, and this baby showed up. On the AcuraLink app it is telling me front and rear are all at 29psi, but the fronts are erroring. Anyone else see this?
Screenshot_20221117-141315.png

PXL_20221117_125719153.jpg
PXL_20221117_125707058.jpg

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
IIRC at least for A-Spec, spec is 35 psi front, 33 psi rear so you’re getting that because the fronts are past whatever tolerance it has and the rears are not

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
Normal behavior with the colder weather. Fill them up to spec, with the porosity of tires you will be fine by the time temperatures warm back up.

OP
OP
IntegraAgain

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks! (You can tell I am not familiar with owning a brand new vehicle, lol)

A3REDT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT, 2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS 6
Fun fact if you have compressed air available for filling but no gauge: if you fill the tires up with the ignition switched to "run" the alarm will chirp once when you are approaching target pressure, and chirp several times when you achieve the target tire pressure.

OP
OP
IntegraAgain

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Fun fact if you have compressed air available for filling but no gauge: if you fill the tires up with the ignition switched to "run" the alarm will chirp once when you are approaching target pressure, and chirp several times when you achieve the target tire pressure.
I tried this the other night, and it worked like a charm. It does appear that one of the TPMS sensors is actually malfunctioning, since it never alerted when I was adding air, and cause me to slightly overfill. But the dash screen warnings all reset themselves with properly inflated tires. Thanks!