• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

This wait will be the end of me!

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2020 Yamaha MT09
Anybody else losing their mind waiting? I exhausted all the content I can find on the Integra. Until deliveries start happening, that's it!
My dealer said they expect their demo this month. However, I'll believe it when I see it!
I also have a deposit on an si that I ordered mid March...which based on other peoples experiences, will be delayed multiple times.
I'm over driving my heavy Silverado and cannot wait to get in a fun nimble car!

anferre

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura TLX, 2021 Honda Passport
Anybody else losing their mind waiting? I exhausted all the content I can find on the Integra. Until deliveries start happening, that's it!
My dealer said they expect their demo this month. However, I'll believe it when I see it!
I also have a deposit on an si that I ordered mid March...which based on other peoples experiences, will be delayed multiple times.
Yup. And my poor dealer has to put up with my texting him every week asking for an update lol

VBinNV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Mazda3 iGT 6MT
Yup. And my poor dealer has to put up with my texting him every week asking for an update lol
If you're a "motivated buyer" it reduces your leverage. If anferre keeps ringing, the cash register will be dinging.

My dealer contacted me confirming my order (3/10) and that they might get a demo prior to customer orders (3/24). They emailed again when my selection came up on their allocation (3/25) and when its projected build/delivery dates were posted (4/15). I then dropped by and introduced myself but didn't talk any specifics.

I want the car and will work with them on trade-in and dealer financing*, but if they start up with mandatory add-ons and dealer mark-ups they can pound sand.
-----------
*I beleive the dealer gets Acura brownie-points for financing if the customer makes three or four payments; I'll tell them I know that (but intend to pay it off after those payments).

OP
OP
Josh2201

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Well letā€™s see I ordered my Bronco on 07/13/2020 and it was not until June of 2021 that you could even drive one, got mine in 09/2021.
So Iā€™m a expert at waiting now, šŸ˜†.
Mg
40D06378-3FAB-4534-915A-D63F780BF10D.jpeg
Nice Bronco! They did a good job making those that attractive!
That's a crazy wait time. What bugs me is the not accurate dates the dealers throw out there. We all know these are crazy times with parts/chip shortages but they still give these delivery times that they never meet! And I know they know! I order an SI with a 3 month wait for delivery. I talk to a guy who ordered before me and he's at 5 months of waiting from the same dealer. They know before I give a deposit that my car won't be here in 3 months! They just want a sale + the purchase agreement I signed is only valid for 3 months. /rant
I put a deposit down on the Integra hoping I'd get it sooner and then back out of my Honda deal.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

anferre

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura TLX, 2021 Honda Passport
If you're a "motivated buyer" it reduces your leverage. If anferre keeps ringing, the cash register will be dinging.

My dealer contacted me confirming my order (3/10) and that they might get a demo prior to customer orders (3/24). They emailed again when my selection came up on their allocation (3/25) and when its projected build/delivery dates were posted (4/15). I then dropped by and introduced myself but didn't talk any specifics.

I want the car and will work with them on trade-in and dealer financing*, but if they start up with mandatory add-ons and dealer mark-ups they can pound sand.
-----------
*I beleive the dealer gets Acura brownie-points for financing if the customer makes three or four payments; I'll tell them I know that (but intend to pay it off after those payments).
I already have it in writing that my dealership will sell to me for no more than MSRP, so worried about "leverage" I am not.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Have you watched all the Si content as well? I'm finding it tough to be patient, but since I was between the Si and Integra, I've found it really encouraging to see the reviewers rave about the Si performance while highlighting all of the features they wish it had which are now in the Integra. Everyone seems to really enjoy driving the Si, and while part of that is because of its price, it seems like most people are eating some steep dealer markups to get them.

Back in December I put in a deposit on a Si that was supposed to be built in late January.... it still hasn't been built yet, as far as I know. I'm hopeful but hesitant to believe my Integra will be built at the end of this month... but we'll see!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Have you watched all the Si content as well? I'm finding it tough to be patient, but since I was between the Si and Integra, I've found it really encouraging to see the reviewers rave about the Si performance while highlighting all of the features they wish it had which are now in the Integra. Everyone seems to really enjoy driving the Si, and while part of that is because of its price, it seems like most people are eating some steep dealer markups to get them.

Back in December I put in a deposit on a Si that was supposed to be built in late January.... it still hasn't been built yet, as far as I know. I'm hopeful but hesitant to believe my Integra will be built at the end of this month... but we'll see!
Lol. I have watched a lot of SI content and the tuning information.. Already picked out a replacement clutch...

OP
OP
Josh2201

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Ya I've watched a lot! Every video/review is so positive. It really should be a fun car!
We're in the same boat though, I'm optimistic in thinking I'll have a shot at the Integra before my si is built.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Lol. I have watched a lot of SI content and the tuning information.. Already picked out a replacement clutch...
Just .02 from someone whoā€™s been modding Hondaā€™s for 20 years. Even though the manual is the same as the Si and a clutch for it will undoubtedly work for the integra. I recommend waiting until the companies test it and give the green light.

I personally cringe when I see people putting 10th gen Si stuff on the 11th gen Si. Most of the time having to rig it to work. Just wait until the new stuff comes. Itā€™s possible that the clutch disk isnā€™t the exact same spec as the Si and if itā€™s even a hundredth of an inch off youā€™ll have issues.