• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Slim Jim Car

Wojo

First Name
Beef Cake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec CVT, 2015 TLX , 2002 TL Type S
the slim jim car found, they call it " fast meat "this special 1 of a kind car with 40 miles on it, was stolen in California,
they tracked it to a suburb of Chicago, they think that the trailer was the target & then the thief's
found this inside, the original wrap was removed, here is the new wrap on the car, if you look close
on the pillar it has " 69" all over it, the " wrappers " don't know why slim jim wanted this on the car,
also look at the exhaust tips, those look cool, the inside pictures are hard to see ( because of the light &
the windows are tinted a little ) but inside looks really good, amazing that the car is sitting outside after
all that happened & that we have had -15/-5 degree weather for the last few days ( it just hit 3 degrees today ) this car is next
door so i can try to get better pictures if anyone cares,

slim jim 1.jpg

slim jim 2.jpg

slim jim 3.jpg

slim jim 4.jpg

anteselena

First Name
Selena
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford
Wow, that's insane! I can't believe someone found the Slim Jim car all the way out here. What are the odds? That thing must have quite a story! Thanks for sharing the pics—it looks wild with that new wrap. Dang, it's gotta be one heck of an experience.

OP
OP
Wojo

Wojo

First Name
Beef Cake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec CVT, 2015 TLX , 2002 TL Type S
Wow, that's insane! I can't believe someone found the Slim Jim car all the way out here. What are the odds? That thing must have quite a story! Thanks for sharing the pics—it looks wild with that new wrap. Dang, it's gotta be one heck of an experience.
it is very cool, the guys next door that wrapped it were blasting down the street in it,
i don't know the HP, but they think it's around 400+,