• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Second Mod: Remark Exhaust on my ASpec 6sp

pho69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A Spec 6sp manual
Hey guys

did my second mod on my Aspec 6sp 2 days ago. (My first was the Alcantara steering wheel which I also posted)

installed the Remark catback exhaust. Not as expensive as other exhaust I’ve seen (got it for $875 shipped) and I’m really enjoying it. Has a nice deep sound on cold start up, and sound good when accelerating. Stock was just way too quiet.

There is drone at 1800 rpm but I can up shift or downshift to get out of it

best part, when you downshift there is auto rev matching and you can clearly here the auto reving sounds and sounds amazing! This is what the stock Integra should have sounded like

even my wife, who hates aftermarket exhaust sounds and says they all sound like fart cans haha, loves how this sounds on my Integra.

also the tips are larger than stock and looks so much better IMO without being obnoxious

love both my mods so far (steering wheel and exhaust). Shift knob will prob be my next and then considering Hondata

have a great day!

IMG_6692.jpeg

IMG_6657.jpeg

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Hey guys

did my second mod on my Aspec 6sp 2 days ago. (My first was the Alcantara steering wheel which I also posted)

installed the Remark catback exhaust. Not as expensive as other exhaust I’ve seen (got it for $875 shipped) and I’m really enjoying it. Has a nice deep sound on cold start up, and sound good when accelerating. Stock was just way too quiet.

There is drone at 1800 rpm but I can up shift or downshift to get out of it

best part, when you downshift there is auto rev matching and you can clearly here the auto reving sounds and sounds amazing! This is what the stock Integra should have sounded like

even my wife, who hates aftermarket exhaust sounds and says they all sound like fart cans haha, loves how this sounds on my Integra.

also the tips are larger than stock and looks so much better IMO without being obnoxious

love both my mods so far (steering wheel and exhaust). Shift knob will prob be my next and then considering Hondata

have a great day!

IMG_6692.jpeg
Enjoy! Looks sick and bet it sounds great too. Looking to get an exhaust soon on my CVT along with a front pipe. Hoping it livens it up a bit although stock is decent for what it is; I want more oomph

OP
OP

pho69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Took a shop a little over an hour. I had it done before work.

ken_teggy88

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra A-Spec w/ Technology 6MT
Besides the drone around 1800 rpm, are there any vibrations within the cabin? Also how loud is the exhaust from the inside and outside?

OP
OP

pho69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Besides the drone around 1800 rpm, are there any vibrations within the cabin? Also how loud is the exhaust from the inside and outside?
no vibrations in the cabin.

definitely much louder from outside and inside the car but it’s not obnoxious at all. It has a deep nice tone. Stock exhaust IMO is way too quiet

obviously sound is a personal preference, so there are a lot of YouTube videos with sound clips for remark and other exhausts. For me I used YouTube to help me decide between Remark and AWE