• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Remark Exhaust Only + Videos

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I like this one better from the looks perspective, I hate those oval mufflers. just too much of a fart can look
I agree. The N1 style mufflers are less than ideal vs just a pipe and tip. However it seems like a lot of it will be behind the rear skirt.

The more I drive the Remark the more used to it I get. The tone is really good. I may try the Apexi one. If it’s quieter, even if it looks not as good, might be worth it to me.

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
After a couple of weeks now, how are you liking the exhaust after the break-in? Still a little droney?

Also, would you mind sharing where you got it from? I see a few places that carry it and the price varies quite a bit. Thanks!

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
After a couple of weeks now, how are you liking the exhaust after the break-in? Still a little droney?

Also, would you mind sharing where you got it from? I see a few places that carry it and the price varies quite a bit. Thanks!
It’s not bad. I actually drive it in comfort a lot now which is great for mpg’s and it keeps the rpm’s about 300 less than in normal (and a lot less than sport). So it’s actually not annoying at all. I think I can afford to drive in comfort because of the Phearable tune. It still feels better than stock normal.

When I use normal, it’ll still get loud at those couple hundred rpm’s. But I guess I’m kind of over it now. The benefits of other tuner cars seeing the exhaust and wanting to play is worth it.

I got it from a member here who was local to me and sold the car before he installed it.

All that said, I’m pretty dead set on the ITS at this point. I belong in a type s, as that’s where I started. As long as it has an auto option, I’m in.

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Something I noticed recently as I don’t usually drive without the amazing ELS system playing something. But the exhaust really allows you to hear the vtec on the exhaust side. Around 5k like the flip of a switch it gets much more raspy. Reminds me of when putting an intake on my rsx s but not as aggressive.

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I just purchased the Thermal Exhaust for the Integra. This seems like what I’ve been waiting for. Adjustable tip length, double walled tip. Polished (or black) tips. 3 resonators, which the rear 2 sit where the loops were and aren’t visible like an N1 style would be. And Thermal is a brand I used back in the day on my RSX-S. They’ve been around a long time.

Even though the Remark got a little quieter/I got used to it. It is still really loud and I don’t even have a down pipe or front pipe. Inside at normal accelerating rpm’s are still really boomy. Picking up the kids with the windows down in the parking lot I can hear it echoing all over and that’s just not the vibe I’m going for. And although the blue tips grew on me, they stick too far out and are large, so on the side profile of the car they stick below the bumper. It looks goofy.

I am really looking forward to comparing the Thermal to the Remark from looks to sound. Especially since they are around the same price.

https://thermalrd.com/products/acur...shed-exhaust-tips?_pos=2&_sid=a2a98f8b2&_ss=r