• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Remark Exhaust Only + Videos

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I grabbed the Remark exhaust from Axion via another member and put it on today.

First thing I noticed is that the pipes are huge. In a good way. Next thing I noticed was under bubble wrap, the passenger side tip is pretty chewed up on the edge. This is the one with the blued tips. So it looks less than ideal. Hoping Mike @axion_industries might help a brother out.

Sound: I hadn’t seen any clips with only this exhaust and no other bolt ons. The below videos are running with the stock down pipe and front pipe. From 15 feet away, it’s really quiet. Up close it has a nice sound.

IN CAR is another story. Above 2.5k it’s actually decently quiet. Revving it out I’d say it equals the loudness of the engine up front. You can’t tell if you’re hearing the motor or the exhaust.

But for some reason at idle and around 1.5k, it’s very loud inside. It’s on the obnoxious droney side. As I drove it a bit it SEEMED to quiet down. Not sure if it’s breaking in or in my head. I’m gonna give it some time but currently I don’t love it.

Below are stock vs Remark. I had the camera in the same spot and revved it the same, the highest is around 4-4.5k. The third video is a surprise.

What are everyone’s thoughts on the blue tips with Apex Blue? I think I may have preferred silver tips. Also to note, the stock exhaust is ALL one piece except one of the rear loops. Taking it home if you go to a shop will be a pain.

E96AF9B0-4086-4058-99C8-0BABC897DCB1.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
The Mustang exhaust is a side exit. Stock mufflers. That’s why it sounds a bit far. Not sure why I aimed the camera at the back tips.

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
I watched a previous video showcasing this exhaust and wasn't impressed but after listening to your videos I like the sound alot. May consider this

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Here is a video in car on and off throttle. You can hear as soon as you hit throttle, even lightly during normal driving, the drone hits pretty good from 1600-1900 rpm’s. Then again from 2400-2600 rpm’s. It sounds amazing during WOT and above 3k. But those cruising rpm’s are a bit much for me personally.

That said, I do feel a difference in acceleration. Keep in mind though I’m running 23psi.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
More pics of blue on blue. Thoughts?

26DF0212-13B4-4286-9B8E-3BC93921D55F.jpeg
2C8BF193-6C9A-4B4D-A1EF-ECA3A3564F78.jpeg

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I made this graph to show the INSIDE sound levels based on rpm’s.

C5B11956-B19F-48F8-85F1-259C449B2DED.jpeg

treyk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Is it just me or does it sound a little different then the clip on Remark's website. It could just be how they set up the camera and microphone vs how you did. I like how it sounds but the low RPM drone kinda makes me think twice about getting this exhaust for mine.

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
From videos, it sounds like the 27won has the same issue. Maybe I’m just old and need to get used to it.

I like the sound of the stock exhaust, if you’re right behind the car. I could occasionally hear it inside at idle. But it was too quiet. So if you want louder, but want the quiet ride, you’re outta luck.

treyk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
From videos, it sounds like the 27won has the same issue. Maybe I’m just old and need to get used to it.

I like the sound of the stock exhaust, if you’re right behind the car. I could occasionally hear it inside at idle. But it was too quiet. So if you want louder, but want the quiet ride, you’re outta luck.
Yeah I feel you. I'm fine with the stock exhaust right now tbh they did a very good job with the stock exhaust in these cars.

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
I do like the sound from the outside, however, if it drones, it’s kinda a deal breaker for me

as far as the tips, I think I prefer the silver tips but the burnt tips do look good on Apex

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I think it’ll be fine with the 6M. It’s really only a couple hundred rpm’s that with the 6M you could easily avoid. It’s also not as bad with more than 5% throttle. Light throttle input is when it’s loudest. The CVT however under 40mph likes to sit at those rpm’s and not move. It’s also not terrible. My ears aren’t bleeding. I’m just old.

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm an old 40 so I totally hear ya 🤣

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
The more I drive it the more I get used to it. It sounds great. Just a bit loud at those couple rpm’s.

DaNuKidd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec tech
Torn between this and the Apexi exhaust that’s releasing soon.

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Torn between this and the Apexi exhaust that’s releasing soon.
I like this one better from the looks perspective, I hate those oval mufflers. just too much of a fart can look