• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Rear AC vents/USB

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
Tbh cutting that hole doesn't seem too bad, unless it cuts into the actual center console storage.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Tbh cutting that hole doesn't seem too bad, unless it cuts into the actual center console storage.
It does cut the console storage

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
@Interga23
Any update on the install? Did the FL5 console work?
Yes it did. I think I updated my main post but I will check. Only issue is the armrest frame is slightly different and only bolts up with 2 of the 4 screws and not fully aligned with the track that does the soft opening/closing feature. You need to order the console and steel bracket that goes under it. Duct fits perfect with no cutting. FL5 armrest would be a better match and you can then swap the top cover between them.

Check my thread for more info and part numbers.
https://www.integraforums.com/forum/threads/rear-ac-vents-part-kit-from-2022-civic.50143/

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Yes it did. I think I updated my main post but I will check.
Since we're on the topic, what how would you rate the difficulty of this endeavor and how long did it take? I honestly hate prying clips for fear I'll bust them, warp plastic, etc., but I believe it can be done with sufficient time and patience.

Having had it for a few weeks now, would you say it was worth doing?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Since we're on the topic, what how would you rate the difficulty of this endeavor and how long did it take? I honestly hate prying clips for fear I'll bust them, warp plastic, etc., but I believe it can be done with sufficient time and patience.

Having had it for a few weeks now, would you say it was worth doing?
Took Maybe an hour. Difficult part was doing it in 90 degree weather outside. Everything else either screws or snaps together so really easy.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Took Maybe an hour. Difficult part was doing it in 90 degree weather outside. Everything else either screws or snaps together so really easy.
Wow! A one-hour install says a lot--especially since it sounds like DE5 install is a little tougher than FL5 install. It's crazy to think they're different, but it doesn't surprise me at this point.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Wow! A one-hour install says a lot--especially since it sounds like DE5 install is a little tougher than FL5 install. It's crazy to think they're different, but it doesn't surprise me at this point.
Like I said it's 6 or so screws and snap some trim pieces off. Pretty darn quick.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Like I said it's 6 or so screws and snap some trim pieces off. Pretty darn quick.
And since weā€™re on the topic of ripping things apartā€¦ how tough is it to get the door panels off/back on? I ordered pattern projectors from Europe but Iā€™ve been hesitant to start the install process.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
And since weā€™re on the topic of ripping things apartā€¦ how tough is it to get the door panels off/back on? I ordered pattern projectors from Europe but Iā€™ve been hesitant to start the install process.
Pretty quick. One screw by the door handle area. Actually I think it might be under the switch controls. Then just pull starting from the bottom of the door panel and unplug connections for speakers and such.

Last edited: