• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Now that the price has been announced, how do you feel about it?

• Entirely too high. I'm out.

Votes: 62 43.7%
  • Higher than expected, but I can work with it.

Votes: 56 39.4%
  • About where I was expecting (within $1k of your best guess). Told you so.

Votes: 18 12.7%
  • No ADM? What a steal! I'll take two, please!

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I'm a 911 pcar rennlister - I shouldn't have come here lol ;)

Votes: 4 2.8%

• Total voters

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Thank you for your advice - honestly I'm holding onto hope it will be offered as an option eventually :)
Just buy one and cut the top off to make a convertible.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
It’d be nice to see by using this poll how many have pulled their deposits. I wonder if that will make it easier or stay the same as far as difficulty getting the first 200.

burburbur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW 740i
It’d be nice to see by using this poll how many have pulled their deposits. I wonder if that will make it easier or stay the same as far as difficulty getting the first 200.
There will be more than 200 people trying to buy one in the hope they can flip it for a profit on the used market. Website likely also going to lag or crash because they almost certainly didn't clue their web devs into what's going to happen. Then, even if you do get the reservation you still might not get the car because you also have to get past the dealer.

There are thousands of horror stories about people ordering cars on the OEM website (from many brands) and when it shows up at the dealer the dealer refuses to sell it at what the customer believed to be the agreed price. Dealers want reservation holders to walk away because then they can mark the car up extra high because its on the lot ready to go. I swore off Ford for good after this scumbag dealer did this to me on a Ford Maverick.

If someone wants an ITS, I'd say treat the reservation event as a lottery. If you get lucky you might end up with an ITS from the first batch. But, chances are you're going to be waiting for later batches.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
There will be more than 200 people trying to buy one in the hope they can flip it for a profit on the used market. Website likely also going to lag or crash because they almost certainly didn't clue their web devs into what's going to happen. Then, even if you do get the reservation you still might not get the car because you also have to get past the dealer.

There are thousands of horror stories about people ordering cars on the OEM website (from many brands) and when it shows up at the dealer the dealer refuses to sell it at what the customer believed to be the agreed price. Dealers want reservation holders to walk away because then they can mark the car up extra high because its on the lot ready to go. I swore off Ford for good after this scumbag dealer did this to me on a Ford Maverick.

If someone wants an ITS, I'd say treat the reservation event as a lottery. If you get lucky you might end up with an ITS from the first batch. But, chances are you're going to be waiting for later batches.
Yessir, I’m aware. A good friend has a dealership & he’s trying to reserve 5. I called the dealer specifically about this yesterday.

Agree on Ford. They did that to me & others with the Raptor so I’m done with them.

I’m for sure prepared for that sine it’s 200 for the entire country, but I’ll still try.

OP
OP
evanescent03

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
Thank you for your advice - honestly I'm holding onto hope it will be offered as an option eventually :)
That would make it easy! I have never added a sunroof but I’ve seen a lot of seemingly simple projects turn very time consuming and expensive. I’m sure you realize this
yeah that would’ve been good but probably not quite as useful as hoped. I mean …. We all just need to try our best and knowing there are 500 people or 5000 fighting for those spots shouldn’t change your/my approach.

I think a poll after 5/11 to see how many people have been successful would be interesting.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
I’m one that pulled my deposit. I have no interest in the car at $55k after TTL.

Having said that, 200 units is not a lot, and I imagine they’ll sell out from either people wanting the Acura, or waiting for a CTR and being able to get this sooner.

There’s tons of fan boys not on the forums that will buy. Even all the over price Tlx S PMC is sold and that car punches well below its class.
That’s another car I never understood. It’s literally a TLX-S with a different paint color, different painted wheels, and the carbon fiber bits you can buy for any TLX.

No added performance, no new features. And it was what, $6-8k more than a normal Type S?

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
I’m one that pulled my deposit. I have no interest in the car at $55k after TTL.

Having said that, 200 units is not a lot, and I imagine they’ll sell out from either people wanting the Acura, or waiting for a CTR and being able to get this sooner.

That’s another car I never understood. It’s literally a TLX-S with a different paint color, different painted wheels, and the carbon fiber bits you can buy for any TLX.

No added performance, no new features. And it was what, $6-8k more than a normal Type S?
How quickly do think it’ll sell out? I have anxiety of not being able to get one. I’ll be able to hit the website as soon as it opens up.

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
My dealer instructed me to go ahead with the online reservation, which I will. However, I have ZERO interest in owning one of the first 200. I prefer waiting.

Mike

Khyle785

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023, Toyota MR2 1987
How quickly do think it’ll sell out? I have anxiety of not being able to get one. I’ll be able to hit the website as soon as it opens up.
I think 60-70% have chosen to wait longer or buy something else

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
Considering acura has trouble selling 2000 Tlx type s a year, I don’t think you’ll have trouble finding a 300hp fwd manual car for 52k. my guess, in the next 6 month, you’ll be able to get it under 50k.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
Sooo people don’t think it’ll sell out in minuites with a site crash?

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Sooo people don’t think it’ll sell out in minuites with a site crash?
It might, just because 200 units is not a lot. On average, that’s only 4 cars per STATE, which isn’t a lot.

If you’re a serious buyer, I’d be ready to go at 10AM (or whenever it is) on Thursday.

88integra

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BRZ, Olds Cutlass
I would have been okay with the pricing had the vehicle met my expectations. A spec tech 6 MT with additional power and handling characteristics. After reducing the features I’m out.