• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Now that the price has been announced, how do you feel about it?

• Entirely too high. I'm out.

Votes: 62 43.7%
  • Higher than expected, but I can work with it.

Votes: 56 39.4%
  • About where I was expecting (within $1k of your best guess). Told you so.

Votes: 18 12.7%
  • No ADM? What a steal! I'll take two, please!

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I'm a 911 pcar rennlister - I shouldn't have come here lol ;)

Votes: 4 2.8%

• Total voters

burburbur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW 740i
Camaro feels like you're sitting in a coffin. Mustang GT PP2 is a better all rounder as a daily track car.
Mustang is better as a daily, but the chassis on the 1LE blows the doors off the GT on track. I'm also biased against the GT though because I'm still regretting selling my GT350 and seeing a GT reminds me.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
Mustang is better as a daily, but the chassis on the 1LE blows the doors off the GT on track. I'm also biased against the GT though because I'm still regretting selling my GT350 and seeing a GT reminds me.
Pp2 is neck and neck. It was created to complete with the le

OP
OP
evanescent03

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
Pp2 is neck and neck. It was created to complete with the le
ford has tried to compete with the 1LE for a long time ... the GT350 was a great match performance wise and had that wonderful motor, but the price was substantially more .. the PP cars have always fallen short in performance and feel. i know their performance has gotten closer but the camaro has always been a better track car. track days have been telling. there's a reason there are so many porsches, camaros, gt350s, vettes at most track days ... not a lotta mustang PP cars. also it seems like Ford doesn't stand behind their cars on the track yet Camaro team said "if you break it at the track, we'll fix it as long as you've left it stock." that statement is what had me buy the SS1LE with confidence... i was not disappointed.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
having more dedicated vehicles DEFINITELY makes sense. this is how i ended up with 4 vehicles: entertaining commuter (si), track car (GT4), track car hauler (3/4 ton AT4), and wife's car (Yukon AT4). there really is NO vehicle that's perfect at even one thing, much less covering multiple roles.

having multiple cars can be great, but that strategy also has its downsides.... people should definitely consider this option though!
This is why a lot of us Ram owners were a bit dissatisfied that they wouldn’t release a NON off road version of the TRX. A lot of us on that forum wanted a lower to the ground beast that could modify to handle the weight in the corners a bit more. It’d essentially be like a Charger truck version that could also tow & haul lol

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
If there was a tad more room in the backseat I’d jump all over a gt350. Even super car drivers will agree that model is better than some of their high dollar lambo’s & what not.

OP
OP
evanescent03

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
This is why a lot of us Ram owners were a bit dissatisfied that they wouldn’t release a NON off road version of the TRX. A lot of us on that forum wanted a lower to the ground beast that could modify to handle the weight in the corners a bit more. It’d essentially be like a Charger truck version that could also tow & haul lol
AT4 is a beast. I love it. Love the subtle but nice styling, off road look but super smooth and capable highway cruiser. definitely not wild like a raptor or TRX which also have their place … just not the tool for what I’m doing …TRX that could tow would be really cool.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
AT4 is a beast. I love it. Love the subtle but nice styling, off road look but super smooth and capable highway cruiser. definitely not wild like a raptor or TRX which also have their place … just not the tool for what I’m doing …TRX that could tow would be really cool.
I agree, I already have a built Jeep XJ for the off road stuff. I can’t stomach taking an expensive vehicle off road. The AT4’s are really nice! A couple friends of mine have them. I settled on Ram 1500 Limited with the air suspension due to how much I travel for work & it really has been the smoothest riding vehicle in any category we’ve ever owned. Plus they were the only manufacturer at the time giving discounts ($6900 off MSRP for me) while none of the others would budge or had markups like the Raptor I wanted, have inventory to test drive, or had several months lead time. I ordered my truck & had in 34 days! It’s not a TRX, but definitely a sporty looking luxury truck.

IMG_8091.jpeg

Ricochet48

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 RSX Type S
The SI at 30K looking awful attractive too as a commuter and get a used Miata for 10K and your still have 12K left over..
Parking is $420 a month in my highrise for a reserved spot (and there's been several shootings over the last 2 years in our garage). I go with $205 for a non-reserved spot in the garage across the street, which isn't ideal but much better value. Having two cars in the city with a 99 transit score is insane (one is pushing it as I bike, train, walk much, much more than I drive). If you have a 3 car garage in the country though, that move might make sense.

Trying to get a 3 bed with a 2 car garage in a nice area in Chicago is $800K, so I'll likely have to give up my RSX-S to afford that down payment haha. Such is life in an actual city I guess.

I though the ITS would be a great do it all option, but at $52K as noted, I'll make due with a M240i xDrive with much less space for people and stuff, but a more livable AWD, auto ZF8, and real luxury options (CPO with options).

hollis

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL 3rd Gen
Sounds like a better plan for your needs. Having only a stick in city living will try you out no matter how good it is.

20ABM06MT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
When I pulled the trigger on the aspec 6mt the Type S was in the back of my mind. At the time we didn't know if it would be offered in a 6mt (glad it is) and of course didn't know other price/ features.

All said and done I can't see a 15k price gap between the aspec 6mt and the Type S. I know this is all personal and I respect folks who value the performance gains at that price- just not a go for me....

I have previously driven a GTI and an Si- The Integra fits right in this mold imo....Fun 6mt- great handling, good creature comforts etc... prob showing my age but I use / enjoy the sunroof and am not going to the track where I could care about helmet space and a little extra weight.

Khyle785

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023, Toyota MR2 1987
As I’ve admitted before, because I had no idea what the price would be I had a top figure in my head that I couldn’t go above and that figure with the markup was $48K. I was willing to go $15k over my current car’s trade in value and no higher. I think it is smart to wait, the value of my new car will depreciate a little, but I have faith I’ll still get a better deal next year when I revisit trading it up for an S when there is less hype, and potentially released with a few more tweaks and options, available for it. I think Acura is smart to make a limited run and get people all giddy and hyped up to bump up the value of this car , but the reality is they have plans to keep building more of these next year, simply because it is a very well selling vehicle, and there have been so many sales so far with the regular aspecs. Between the price, and not having all the features I was hoping it would have I am out for a while. Also, I was not in a position to put all that cash down quite yet anyway, going to have to wait for a few months…

Last edited:

Khyle785

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
When I pulled the trigger on the aspec 6mt the Type S was in the back of my mind. At the time we didn't know if it would be offered in a 6mt (glad it is) and of course didn't know other price/ features.

All said and done I can't see a 15k price gap between the aspec 6mt and the Type S. I know this is all personal and I respect folks who value the performance gains at that price- just not a go for me....

I have previously driven a GTI and an Si- The Integra fits right in this mold imo....Fun 6mt- great handling, good creature comforts etc... prob showing my age but I use / enjoy the sunroof and am not going to the track where I could care about helmet space and a little extra weight.
Oh funny I literally just mentioned that about $15k above value of my current 6mt would be most I’d want to jump up. But given the many features that are missing for forking that much cash over to upgrade I do not see it worth it at the time. I am hoping they make small tweaks before releasing it next year to make it worth that much more than the model I have currently..

oh yes, and also to note, the sunroof is a must for me… I can’t tell you how many times I open that thing when I drive, it’s nearly every time it’s nice out that roof is open and I can’t imagine having it gone, I even appreciate having one for the natural light it lets in the vehicle, I am also slightly claustrophobic as well.

OP
OP
evanescent03

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
Oh funny I literally just mentioned that about $15k above value of my current 6mt would be most I’d want to jump up. But given the many features that are missing for forking that much cash over to upgrade I do not see it worth it at the time. I am hoping they make small tweaks before releasing it next year to make it worth that much more than the model I have currently..

oh yes, and also to note, the sunroof is a must for me… I can’t tell you how many times I open that thing when I drive, it’s nearly every time it’s nice out that roof is open and I can’t imagine having it gone, I even appreciate having one for the natural light it lets in the vehicle, I am also slightly claustrophobic as well.
please do not buy an ITS and try to cut a sunroof into it. not because “oh poor ITS”, but because I can see 100 things going wrong with that and you regretting it. If the sunroof is super important (seems like it is); then this isn’t the car for you. Save yourself the expense and headache with a project like that. Just my 2 cents!

Khyle785

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
please do not buy an ITS and try to cut a sunroof into it. not because “oh poor ITS”, but because I can see 100 things going wrong with that and you regretting it. If the sunroof is super important (seems like it is); then this isn’t the car for you. Save yourself the expense and headache with a project like that. Just my 2 cents!
Thank you for your advice - honestly I'm holding onto hope it will be offered as an option eventually :)