• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Price Point Comparison

Nerd-Vol

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Si Sedan, 2004 S2000
TBH. Acura could have made this vehicle legendary. It could have picked up where the MK7 GTI left off. The go to for the everyman enthusiasts but with Honda reliability and quality.
That was my hope. A Japanese GTI. The GSR filled that role very well back in the day.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Let me guess:

GTI - information and reliability
GLI - reliability
WRX - fuel economy
Elantra N - availability, dealer markups, looks
To throw in there
22 Audi A3 ($34k build to order)

but again. Each choice. It’s missing something. And the wrx would be a logical choice but if you need auto a cvt is in it for 2022

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
If by either 10 AM EST or 1 PM EST today they don’t tease or talk about the possible reveal of the production Integra it’s probably going to be hard to justify pre ordering a car with hardly any details. When the MDX S reservations happened it was 3 days in advance that info was given out to dealerships along side the media. I’m hoping since we have 2 days left we hear something today.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
If by either 10 AM EST or 1 PM EST today they don’t tease or talk about the possible reveal of the production Integra it’s probably going to be hard to justify pre ordering a car with hardly any details. When the MDX S reservations happened it was 3 days in advance that info was given out to dealerships along side the media. I’m hoping since we have 2 days left we hear something today.
it would be funny we go into this tizzy and then boom Acura would drop details like “here dang…” lol