• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I just figured most would assume that based on "Si drivetrain".
I replied when you had fixed it lol. But yeah 6 Speed and either 10AT or CVT. Highly doubt CVT though.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
There was testing of an 8SPD DCT a few years back. So there is a chance of that.
Could be the case. The Integras been in development for a long time now. Wouldn’t doubt it would come with a DCT for even the 2.0T.

716deff8-dc96-48db-86d1-4b02db47ce01-ceb_acura_integra_JB_23.jpeg

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Could be the case. The Integras been in development for a long time now. Wouldn’t doubt it would come with a DCT for even the 2.0T.
I am hoping the Type S will go with a DCT and not the 10spd auto, but not sure what will happen if it gets the 2.0 from the TLX

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I am hoping the Type S will go with a DCT and not the 10spd auto, but not sure what will happen if it gets the 2.0 from the TLX
Well based on how Acura beefed the 10AT in the TLX S and MDX S Im almost certain they’ll do the same.

Powerslave

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 ILX, '93 Accord
Does the 1.5T still have oil dilution issues? Seems like for many buyers that's a downgrade from the k24 in the ILX,even if the fuel economy/power may be marginally higher. I thought part of the whole nostalgic appeal for the Integra was revving it out

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Does the 1.5T still have oil dilution issues? Seems like for many buyers that's a downgrade from the k24 in the ILX,even if the fuel economy/power may be marginally higher. I thought part of the whole nostalgic appeal for the Integra was revving it out
Haven’t heard of any issues with 1.5T in the 22 Civics. I also don’t think it’s a downgrade. Every car in the segment that the Integra competes with I.e. 2 Gran Coupe, A3 and A220 all have turbo engines from the base up.

Reactions: HKF

captlwr

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Acura ILX A-Spec with exterior Mods
past 3 years 2019 ILX A-Spec with "Integra Badging" !!!
I tell people who ask that it's a 2023 Integra Test Mule :cool:

Integra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mustang
The days if having fun revving out any car are long gone. They are just too heavy now, so lower end TQ is just a must for daily driving now.

If they could keep it in weight range of the BRZ/86 then a 2.4 could be fun, but i doubt they can.

Nessism

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 EX-T Civic
The ILX drivetrain was good. Slam that, or a 200 hp 1.5T, with DCT, in this new model and we have a winner.

Integra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mustang
The ILX drivetrain was good. Slam that, or a 200 hp 1.5T, with DCT, in this new model and we have a winner.
The current ILX has a DCT already. Admittedly the K engines are just out dated. I'd prefer if they revised them myself and gave it a higher redline and sporty geared 6spd, but I dont see them bothering.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
The current ILX has a DCT already. Admittedly the K engines are just out dated. I'd prefer if they revised them myself and gave it a higher redline and sporty geared 6spd, but I dont see them bothering.
Agreed… I’ll be shocked if they stray from their 1.5T and 2.0T Civic motors.