• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

photoshop request: Integra 18” A-Spec wheels on ILX

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Hello everyone. I can’t seem to find any pics of OEM 18” shark grey wheels on an ILX. Can someone please do the favor of photoshopping them? I would highly appreciate it!

I only need 1 pic…whichever one is easiest. Thanks!!

IMG_2554.jpeg

IMG_2552.jpeg

IMG_2553.jpeg

IMG_2551.jpeg

IMG_2555.jpeg

IMG_2550.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Anyone? 🫤

treyk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Before you see the images keep in mind I am not very good with photoshop but I actually wanted to try this with my own car and some wheel choices I had in mind so I decided to use this opportunity as practice. They didn't come out that good tbh but I learned something new so I guess that's a plus haha. To be honest I think these wheels would look great on an ILX especially with a little drop in ride height. Acura did a pretty good job with these wheels and I think that's probably why they get stolen.
ilx1final.png

ilx2final.png

ilx3final.png

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Are you kidding? These came out GREAT! Thanks a million for taking the time to do this.

I see you’re in Miami. So am I. Maybe we’ll run into each other someday. Here’s what my car currently looks like:

DSC05014.jpeg

DSC05017.jpeg

treyk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Are you kidding? These came out GREAT! Thanks a million for taking the time to do this.

I see you’re in Miami. So am I. Maybe we’ll run into each other someday. Here’s what my car currently looks like:

DSC05014.jpeg

DSC05017.jpeg
No worries man, trust me if I run in to you I will be looking at these wheels on this car for hours lmao. Such a great combination. I just have a bone stock LCM Integra right now and your specs for fitment are just perfect. I'm really curious if Regamasters will look good on these cars since those really are my dream wheels. How do the coilovers feel both daily driving and spirited driving?

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It really all depends. I’m guessing you’re going to go with 18s, so it boils down if you are going to reuse your stock tires. If you are, you can get away with the 18x8.5 +38. If not, you can play around with the 9.5 widths and other offsets.

I’m loving my Silver’s coilovers, and this is my daily driver. Very comfortable and composed even at around a 2.5” drop. There’s no place I can’t go. Wheels clear, no rubbing, and no scraping.

Here is a screenshot of my wheel specs and compared to the Regamasters. You’d have slightly more clearance and slightly less poke. It’ll look good with a moderate drop.

IMG_2623.png

treyk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
That's good to know. 18x8.5 seems like what I'll go for. Not sure yet though. Thank you