• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Official MAJESTIC BLACK PEARL Integra Club & Photos

bguttery

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6-speed manual
Test drove and signed today, picking up Thursday.
Dealership forced an "environmental package" i.e Ceramic coat, interior treatment, undercoating and rust inhibitor for $2500.

Will be posting tons of photos and videos and experiences once shes home. :D

integra.jpg
I got forced into the same thing, but Iā€™m just happy to have my car home!

9163C8A1-9420-409C-920A-8492DC8CFF80.jpeg

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I got forced into the same thing, but Iā€™m just happy to have my car home!

9163C8A1-9420-409C-920A-8492DC8CFF80.jpeg
Did they tint yours?
I'm jealous of all these photos showing tint.. I have 2 weeks till the tint guy could get me in.

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec MT Majestic Black Pearl
Just picked it from the dealership- NOW with the blacked out emblems, side spoilers, diffuser and window visors. The window visors are SUPER HIGH QUALITY. Very rigid with clips to hold in place.

DACCB67B-04E7-4745-A76D-99C4F03511BF.jpeg

96E2C693-142F-45DF-B81E-48EB5CCF4D9D.jpeg

D558D1D1-E669-4DF2-9778-944BA0820390.jpeg

8718D38A-3B6B-4DD3-B1E7-9B4F076EA78A.jpeg

C2EAFBE0-F073-40C2-ADF9-CB1EA92EB8F1.jpeg

6FAD87C6-25B2-4B85-886A-F6F5126B9A00.jpeg

BCBE63EF-13BD-45AC-B655-D0635E812E35.jpeg

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Man all the Acura vehicles in black look like they could be Batmobiles to me. Great pics!

EDIT: It's probably the diamond pentagon and the design of the headlights kind of creating a similar shape to the logo now that I think about it.

JohnV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Ford C-Max Energi '19 Acura RDX
Judd that looks fantastic! I really like the diffuser. I've got the black emblems on order, even more excited now.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Man. I love it. That black just shines. I'm interested how you plan to keep her looking that good. Any tips tricks?

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Judd that looks fantastic! I really like the diffuser. I've got the black emblems on order, even more excited now.
I love that the emblems are actually black, not the smoked chrome(which still look good). Iā€™m ecstatic about how all the black looks, and the diffuser looks like itā€™s just supposed to be there.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I donā€™t think I could own a black car. But damn, with the Integraā€™s lines and things like the tail lights, it looks so šŸ”„ in that color.

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Man. I love it. That black just shines. I'm interested how you plan to keep her looking that good. Any tips tricks?
I did pay for the ceramic coating( did it on my ā€˜19 Si as well). It reallllly keeps it shining, since itā€™s applied before it got on the road.

bguttery

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6-speed manual
Did they tint yours?
I'm jealous of all these photos showing tint.. I have 2 weeks till the tint guy could get me in.
Tint and LoJack were the add one.

drb14

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Hyundai Elantra
I did pay for the ceramic coating( did it on my ā€˜19 Si as well). It reallllly keeps it shining, since itā€™s applied before it got on the road.
If you don't mind sharing, how much did the ceramic coat cost? Is ceramic coating the best kind of protection for the paint or is there a better/best option in your opinion? Thanks!

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
If you don't mind sharing, how much did the ceramic coat cost? Is ceramic coating the best kind of protection for the paint or is there a better/best option in your opinion? Thanks!
The best protection is paint protection film. Either Suntek Ultra or XPel Ultimate. Some people ceramic coat on top of the PPF. But ceramic alone isnā€™t going to stop rock chips or heavy scratches. PPF will and self heals. Ceramic is mainly for UV protection, extreme water beading, and high gloss. Basically like a fresh wax, but for years, with a bit of protection from minor swirls etc.

Ceramic coat the whole car is usually between $1000 and $2000 depending on the shops experience and the quality of the stuff they use.

To give you an idea of PPF (itā€™s a lot more), using XPel at one of their top dealers in the country, who Iā€™ve used before and are amazing and regularly do Ford GTā€™s etc. To cover partial hood (24ā€ up) and fenders, headlights, upper bumper (the strip between the grill and hood), and side mirrors, itā€™s about $750. Iā€™m opting to not do the main part of the bumper this go around, I want to protect painted metal the most.

Xpel makes extremely accurate templates that are machine cut. You can get the entire car if you want. A, b and c pillars, roof, etc.

A lot of people will do the whole front end and then ceramic coat over the PPF and the rest of the car.

Last edited:

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6mt
To start with PPF is definitely worth the added cost on certain vehicles ... the film itself relatively affordable. However, the skill required to perfectly apply it so that it is not noticeable and seamless, makes it a very expensive form of protection due to (justified) labor costs

I am only going with ceramic coating for the Integra. I feel that is good protection for the whole car, and I can't personally justify the cost of a sacrificial layer like PPF on a sub $40k car ... I considered the parts likely to catch minor road debris, but at about $750 to $1300, and the chances I'd eventually have to replace it when it does its job and saves my paint ... while I'm still spending the money on a ceramic coating, I could easily break

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I hear ya. Itā€™s expensive for the labor and is very much sacrificial. That being said if itā€™s installed right, like on my mustang (knock on wood) it can last forever. Long term a ceramic coat which needs refreshing etc will cost more.

Iā€™ve had a pretty significant rock make a 2mm tear. Paint and metal were perfect but it tore the PPF 3 of 4 sides of a circlish shape. Basically only holding on by a little bit. A couple of days later, I canā€™t find it. It rebonded together. And if for some reason it gets really bad and needs replacing. Most shops can get it done under the 10 year warranty.

Mustang has full front. For tegs Iā€™m skipping bumper. Rock chips on bumpers can usually be taken care of with touch up paint. But on the hood. Itā€™s not so easy. And things like love bugs can be brutal on painted metal.

Last edited:

clayish

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Majestic Black Integra
Just picked it from the dealership- NOW with the blacked out emblems, side spoilers, diffuser and window visors. The window visors are SUPER HIGH QUALITY. Very rigid with clips to hold in place.
Looking great,

These are Acura window visors? could you do more angles of pics on them specifically?

Do they function well? what is the function? lol.

Im going to go out for some night shots tonight.