• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sponsored

OEM Acura Integra A-Spec Wheels/Tires for sale

dmorrow79

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Aspec
13k miles on tires/wheels. One wheel has very minor scuffing shown in picture. Prefer local pickup in Tampa area FL

$900

20230926_161920.jpg

20230926_161926.jpg

20230926_161933.jpg

20230926_161938.jpg

20230926_161944.jpg

20230926_161948 (1).jpg

20230926_162002.jpg

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
I'm interested if you don't find a local buyer.

OP
OP

dmorrow79

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Aspec
I'm interested if you don't find a local buyer.
I would ship them but I just feel like the wheels will get beat to shit in transit. Open to suggestions :cool:

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
If heavily bubble and shrink wrapped then placed in individual boxes they could be ok.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Unless you have some sort of business account for shipping, doing a whole set of wheels will cost you $300+ to ship. Ask me how I know, LOL.

Sold a sep from my previous car, $900 including shipping, thinking it may cost $100 or so. Nope, closer to $400 to ship. Sucked, but I bit the bullet

OP
OP

dmorrow79

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Aspec
Yep still available. I work from home and actually have a fedex account. I just need to find the time to get the materials I need to be able to ship them. The replacment wheels and tires came from tirerack packed nice but i threw all that stuff away...regrettting it now :cool:

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
I'll pretend you didn't say that about the packaging materials!

I'm interested if you can get them shipped at a reasonable cost.

OP
OP

dmorrow79

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Aspec
I'll pretend you didn't say that about the packaging materials!

I'm interested if you can get them shipped at a reasonable cost.
I'll get some stuff this weekend and try and get it taken care of. What's your zip code so I can get a quote for shipping.