• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Night-time Interior Pics

EasyPickins

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASpec Tech
I think everyone interested in this vehicle wants to see some night-time interior pics.

Although we've been told the LED interior illumination is only white, let's see it!

And for me, especially one with the ebony interior :)

MLowe05

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 G70 Sport 6MT
I want to see some night photos of the interior as well. We have a 2022 Civic Touring in the family. Interesting to see how much better the Integra is.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Only had a chance to drive mine for 2 days and have been out of town since.. I will get some shots tomorrow night when I return

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Here are a few shots. Unfortunately it stays a white and doesn't change based on model selection

Attachments

OP
OP
EasyPickins

EasyPickins

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASpec Tech
Here are a few shots. Unfortunately it stays a white and doesn't change based on model selection
Thanks for the pics! How do you like the light strips on the doors? Can they be turned off?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I think it makes the interior seem more upscale. I believe I there's a setting to turn them off.

Last edited:

MLowe05

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 G70 Sport 6MT
I think it makes the interior seem more upscale. I believe I there's a setting to turn them off.
You car seems to have lights behind door handles in the front and footwell lighting. I have not seen these in videos of other people's new Integras at night. Do you have a lighting option? Or are those separate settings? Was really hoping that was standard. The other videos seem to just show the one light tube that runs along the door.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
You car seems to have lights behind door handles in the front and footwell lighting. I have not seen these in videos of other people's new Integras at night. Do you have a lighting option? Or are those separate settings? Was really hoping that was standard. The other videos seem to just show the one light tube that runs along the door.
I have the aspec Tech package with 6 speed. It has the illuminated door handles on the outside and everything you see on the inside. No additional accessories added

MLowe05

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 G70 Sport 6MT
I have the aspec Tech package with 6 speed. It has the illuminated door handles on the outside and everything you see on the inside. No additional accessories added
Okay. It may be too faint to show up in videos I'm seeing posted on Youtube perhaps. Can you possibly post a pic of the exterior illuminated handles?

bguttery

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6-speed manual
Here are some more pics for everyone:

Attachments

MLowe05

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 G70 Sport 6MT
If you get the logo projectors, do they project out from a lamp under the door, or from the outside handle?

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
If you get the logo projectors, do they project out from a lamp under the door, or from the outside handle?
Under the side mirror