• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

New owner - 2023 Silver Integra!

miket5567

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Soon to be Integra manual
Hey everyone. Got a great deal on a 27 month lease for a demo Integra 6 speed with 4,100 miles on it. I was between the Integra and Civic SI and so happy I went with the Integra. I’ve learned a bunch from the forums already. I’m outside Philadelphia and I’m thinking of getting summer tires. Should I just go for it??

82587974-A9EB-43A0-AE7B-47138F055987.jpeg

MorrisGray

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Mazda3 5sp manual, 2012 Genesis sedan
Very nice looking indeed. Why not just get used to the car as it is before making any changes? You may find that you do not need them, but only you can find out that answer. Just my 2c ....

lnf

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lunar Silver, 6MT Integra
Summer tires and lighter rims on this car are the best bang for your buck performance upgrade.

I was going to do the same but am now waiting on a Type S.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Enjoy man! I had pre-ordered my teg last May and was unable to get the silver at that time; would’ve been my first choice over white.
Hope to see you around out there!
-your neighbor in Bucks

OP
OP

miket5567

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Soon to be Integra manual
Enjoy man! I had pre-ordered my teg last May and was unable to get the silver at that time; would’ve been my first choice over white.
Hope to see you around out there!
-your neighbor in Bucks
Sweet. I’m in Lansdale. Did you end up getting summer tires or just keeping all seasons?

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Noice I’m in Warrington myself.
I am still on the stock tires and I am content. The few times I’ve gotten on it around back roads etc I’ve had some slippage but they do the job well enough for now. Come next spring, I’m hoping to finally have the time and energy to get my suspension and wheel work done. The new wheels will have some summer tires on them for sure and whatever life these all-seasons have left will be used in winter on the stock wheels.

A3REDT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT, 2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS 6
Sweet car, love the silver on these! Personally, I'd wait until you get some more mileage on the stock tires before putting money into new ones. So far my only complaints on the tires are the noise and the wet weather traction; both things that could easily be addressed with some fancier rubber. But for now I'm sticking with the stock tires until I get some more mileage on them.

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
Congrats! Looks great!

Mike

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Si (sold) 2020 Type R (sold) 1994 Honda Acty
Normally not a fan of silver but it looks good on these.