• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

New guy

Danny_7461

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra LS 95
Hey everyone I just bought a 95 integra a little mortify and I was just wondering what should I do first to get the car nice and clean and reliable I’m 17 and this is my first car and first time ever really working on cars.
If your reading this thanks!

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
Hey everyone I just bought a 95 integra a little mortify and I was just wondering what should I do first to get the car nice and clean and reliable I’m 17 and this is my first car and first time ever really working on cars.
If your reading this thanks!
Congrats on your first ride.
anything and everything you want to do to that specific year/make can be found on
Acura Integra - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion
Honda-tech forums helped me through my first B18C engine swap back in 2000..

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Welcome, congrats and enjoy your, "new to you" car, take good care of it and it will keep you on the road, change the oil and never overheat it and you should be just fine.