• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Megan Racing Strut Tower Brace compatibility

Bluebyu

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra
Hey all, New to the group. I was wondering if anyone knows if the 2022 Civic and 2024 Integra have the same measurement distance from strut tower to strut tower. I ordered a Megan Racing Strut Tower Brace and the place I got it from says it's a fit for the 2023 and 2024 Integra but I don't want to unwrap it if it's not going to fit right. The description doesn't say Integra on it. I actually called Megan racing and they said they don't make one for the Integra but that the company could have done their own measurements...

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Hey all, New to the group. I was wondering if anyone knows if the 2022 Civic and 2024 Integra have the same measurement distance from strut tower to strut tower. I ordered a Megan Racing Strut Tower Brace and the place I got it from says it's a fit for the 2023 and 2024 Integra but I don't want to unwrap it if it's not going to fit right. The description doesn't say Integra on it. I actually called Megan racing and they said they don't make one for the Integra but that the company could have done their own measurements...
I was going to get the DC sports strut brace direct and I reached out beforehand and they advised me the 10th gen civic braces wouldnā€™t fit, however, the 11th genā€™s would. Our engine bay and engine itself are essentially an Siā€™s setup

OP
OP
Bluebyu

Bluebyu

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra
I was going to get the DC sports strut brace direct and I reached out beforehand and they advised me the 10th gen civic braces wouldnā€™t fit, however, the 11th genā€™s would. Our engine bay and engine itself are essentially an Siā€™s setup

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Bolt pattern didn't line up. I'm sending it back. I had a suspicion that this one was for the 10th gen. Oh well...
Damn :/ Iā€™ve heard good things about 27Wonā€™s brace. You can also upgrade it to include a brake brace as well.

OP
OP
Bluebyu

Bluebyu

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra
Well....I was wrong. They had the brackets installed backwards. Now I just need to figure out how to clear the battery cables. Does anyone else see any other clearance issues besides the battery cables?
1000004895.jpg
1000004896.jpg
1000004894.jpg

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
What is up with that giant caution sticker? Is it supposed to scare you away from working on your own car? I get that dealers are desperate but that's just silly.

dockleryxk

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5
Well....I was wrong. They had the brackets installed backwards. Now I just need to figure out how to clear the battery cables. Does anyone else see any other clearance issues besides the battery cables?
1000004895.jpg
1000004896.jpg
1000004894.jpg
For the 27won strut tower bar (also meant for the 11th gen civic) to fit, you have to fold down the battery blanket top flaps to get enough clearance.

You can see it in the first picture here: https://www.civicxi.com/forum/threa...ster-cylinder-brace-for-the-fl5-type-r.51450/