• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Told you.
In the previous clip released by Acura, the engine sound was from a transmission paired to a (Manual/DCT).
My ears still working fine.

Let's see what is the final engine power output.
Will Acura the 2.0T from the TLX?
Will they have the balls to use the 2.0T from the CTR?
I really hope they don't settle for a 1.5T.
The one they had in the teasers before hand weren’t what the Integra was going to sound like. Acura tends to use files for sounds they have saved.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
So the interior shot has me curious, it looks like it’ll mostly be a civic copy. I wonder if that means the drive mode selector on the Type S will be the civic style or the giant dial from the other products in acura line up lol

Integra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mustang
So the interior shot has me curious, it looks like it’ll mostly be a civic copy. I wonder if that means the drive mode selector on the Type S will be the civic style or the giant dial from the other products in acura line up lol
it looks like a copy of the new CTR's panel so it depends on if the new CTR has its mode elector there or not.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
So based on this shot it seems like a ton of things can be taken from this.

1: the knob we are used to for the Acura products is not present as you can see it has the Individual mode selected with different driving modes added.

2: no touchpad= touchscreen. As expected the model will likely used an upgraded version of the Civic touchscreen to incorporate the Acura aesthetics. It could also use an updated Acura Touchscreen that could come to other models though I’m going to go with the former.

3: Since it will use the Civic touchscreen, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto will both be Wireless. No more wired control.

4: Two different cup holder setups. Since this is the manual equipped model it has to have the cup holders farther back so you can row your gear uninterrupted (i.e. Civic Type R interior)With the 8 Speed DCT coming it’ll get a regular style shifter location so that the cup holders could be on the side of the shifter like TLX.

These of course are what I interpreted.
21DE7495-C089-46B6-9825-5AC576EC7D9A.png
08D00CE3-D71E-4833-BD04-17E164E1D984.jpeg

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
You guys remember the removed post about the research study?
Based on the Civic Interior, but nicer.

Now I see what the person meant by that.
I wonder what will be replacing the vents as that was mentioned in the post too.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
You guys remember the removed post about the research study?
Based on the Civic Interior, but nicer.

Now I see what the person meant by that.
I wonder what will be replacing the vents as that was mentioned in the post too.
Just regular vents I’m assuming. Nothing like the Civic that’s for sure.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Any 2.0 will likely be in the Type-S, the question is will the type-S get a manual or will they do like most makers and the manual is base only. I expect the 1.5T to be the base engine and shared with the new Si. 200-220HP. 230 if lucky. The majority of buyers will be wanting a nice peppy ride with great MPG, and the 1.5 delivers that. MAYBE they could use the Accord 2.0T but I don't see them doing that as historically the base Integra/ILX has been closer to a Civic Si.
On the 2.0T, the Type S will likely get one ya and a version of the CTR motor probably makes most sense. Have the Integra built where the Civics are built, different shell but with all the same power trains.

They’re making a big deal of the manual in that video… I don’t think you do that to then only put it on your base model. Honda has been on the right track lately, so I expect they’ll do a 6M in the Type S.

Acura_CSX_4eva

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Acura Manual Transmission + Nav + Heated Leather
Keep in mind that removed post on the research study also mentioned an A-Spec 6 speed manual trim version for 33.5k. If they also have a Type-S 6 speed too I'm gonna be stuck between choosing the A-Spec or the Type-S! ?

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Keep in mind that removed post on the research study also mentioned an A-Spec 6 speed manual trim version for 33.5k. If they also have a Type-S 6 speed too I'm gonna be stuck between choosing the A-Spec or the Type-S! ?
From what I heard it’ll have both a 6 speed and 8DCT. Take it with a grain of salt till we hear concrete info though.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Does anyone know what the top button/indicator on top of the drive mode selector is? After comparing it against the new Si shifter and learning that it has an "INDIVIDUAL" drive mode, I think the button/indicator says "INDIVIDUAL" on the Integra. Maybe it lights up (as an indicator only) when INDIVIDUAL drive mode is selected or it may also be a physical quick-access button for the INDIVIDUAL mode.

Thoughts and any other interpretations?

Integra shifter:
1634708747289.png

2022 Si Shifter:
1634708834207.png

1634709208421.png

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Does anyone know what the top button/indicator on top of the drive mode selector is? After comparing it against the new Si shifter and learning that it has an "INDIVIDUAL" drive mode, I think the button/indicator says "INDIVIDUAL" on the Integra. Maybe it lights up (as an indicator only) when INDIVIDUAL drive mode is selected or it may also be a physical quick-access button for the INDIVIDUAL mode.

Thoughts and any other interpretations?

Integra shifter:
1634708747289.png

2022 Si Shifter:
1634708834207.png

1634709208421.png
It’s the individual mode. All Acuras have an individual mode so they weren’t going to leave that out of the Integra. Only thing is we don’t know which model got it first.

Edit: Individual mode actually saves the preferences you created even after you turn your car off.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
It’s the individual mode. All Acuras have an individual mode so they weren’t going to leave that out of the Integra. Only thing is we don’t know which model got it first.

Edit: Individual mode actually saves the preferences you created even after you turn your car off.
Question about this individual mode... would it also keep the auto stop/start from turning back on if your preset had it turned off?

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Question about this individual mode... would it also keep the auto stop/start from turning back on if your preset had it turned off?
From what I tested yes. Though that’s the current Acura models so not sure if the Integra will get the same style.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
so this is how the IDS system on current Acura’s work. We all know that the Integra will use a more Civic based system and have buttons and switches for its mode selector.