• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
My color combo keep going to the Westcoast what no love over here up Noth

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Have anyone got there type s from David Acura in Langhorne pa are they MSRP?

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Big fat negative. I dealt with them for one they had coming in and it was 5 k over invoice. I told them to pound sand
Thank they have my color combo coming in and told me it was not taken to come and talk paperwork

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
Big fat negative. I dealt with them for one they had coming in and it was 5 k over invoice. I told them to pound sand
Thank they have my color combo coming in and told me it was not taken to come and talk paperwork
yeah. Blue w black interior, last email I had from them they said 5k market adjustment. That was in late July. Maybe they have come down to their senses a bit.

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
If they won't give you the price over the phone it'll be marked up. Wanting you in person is their way of trying to swindle you. If a dealer is selling at sticker they won't hide it.

Carfreak222

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2008 Acura TL
Just put my deposit down at Acura North Austin for a LCM!!

MSRP+1500 in accessories, many of which I would want anyway (tint, all weather mats, etc).

I am in Austin so I called and Jay was great from the start, gave me all info over the phone. I went up later that day. He said they are getting more allocations than other dealers but told me 6–12 months.

I was told 20-25 people ahead of me. Is that any of y’all? 👀

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Just put my deposit down at Acura North Austin for a LCM!!

MSRP+1500 in accessories, many of which I would want anyway (tint, all weather mats, etc).

I am in Austin so I called and Jay was great from the start, gave me all info over the phone. I went up later that day. He said they are getting more allocations than other dealers but told me 6–12 months.

I was told 20-25 people ahead of me. Is that any of y’all? 👀
I have a deposit in Pittsburgh number 2 I think but they have got a car yet just the demo I put the deposit in June

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I have a deposit in Pittsburgh number 2 I think but they have got a car yet just the demo I put the deposit in June
Noticed that on some smaller dealers.

mattfu

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Elantra N, Prius
NJ - Key Acura is a 6K markup, interestingly they have still not sold a Type S, there are two now including the white demo with all the bells and whistles as well as a BMP.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
MotorWorld in Wilkes-Barre pa has two type-s one a demo been there 3 months now had a 10k makup they to me they have got any other type -s in but them two

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
^^^^
Call and see if he'll split his commission with you if you buy the car at $10K over MSRP. 😂
I hope people aren't paying these prices....

Mike