• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

namoo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-spec 6MT
Pohanka Acura says their future orders of ITS are going to be at MSRP and no ADM. guess this means the people who have deposits at an ADM will pay the markup unless they cancel and then after they work through that list everyone else will be at MSRP
They are now saying, that September date for MSRP is not true and that it 'depends on allocations' 💩

Patio208

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Mustang Shelby GT 500
I have a deal in place on another demo model I can pass along to an interested forum member. $61,500, I'm not profiting from this just trying to help without overwhelming the dealer with a flood of window shoppers. PM me for details.

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
Heads up,

We just received a white on red Type-S here...the dealership is asking $5k over MSRP. We also have a Tiger Eye on black, same pricing. Neither car has any accessories on it. The white car just arrived, the TEP has been here almost 2 weeks. The demo is also for sale, decked out with the accessory package and is currently at $64k...

-G

Karen Radley Acura
14700 Richmond Hwy.
Woodbridge, VA. 22191
703-497-0900

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Yea my sales guy originally claimed they had to hold it for 90 days per Acura….I kind of called him out then said they weren’t going to sell until they have another unit to use as a demo? I tried lol..

They’re going down the list in order on incoming color combos. Wish the person before me snagged the red so I’d be next haha

The liquid carbon they have incoming is one of the 200 pre orders 😳
A LOT of LCM preorders finally shipped as of last week. I know at least 85 of them (only 50 were preorders) had wheel paint chips, hence the delay. Mine is over a month late, plus they are already showing up in CA/OR/FL/VA, when I'm 6 hours away in MO. It's maddening.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
If anyone wants one in Black/Red@ MSRP . Columbia Acura Cincinnati has one available that just came in. It seems everyone on their list has a different color reserved than the Black. If interested ask for Brian. PM if you want his number.
Great guy he let me swap my seats in front of the dealership. 😂
Thanks for the lead on this!!

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Thanks for the lead on this!!
Congrats 🎉
Did you pick it up?
I was there yesterday, had vroom pick-up my Aspec

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
Congrats 🎉
Did you pick it up?
I was there yesterday, had vroom pick-up my Aspec
Not yet, probably this coming weekend. They’re putting black A’s on and highly considering having Eclipse do their top of line ceramic coating package to protect that black paint lol

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Not yet, probably this coming weekend. They’re putting black A’s on and highly considering having Eclipse do their top of line ceramic coating package to protect that black paint lol
Have them quote it for you from Eclipse. They did a great job. I got the XR Black tint 30% all around and 80% front windshield.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
This list has gotten very long and ever changing.
can I get an updated list of dealers selling Type S for MSRP in or around CT, so NY, MA, RI or CT?

I want to buy now if possible, rather than wait til December as I previously planned, but I don't know where to call.
I'm hoping to make some calls tomorrow and see if I can locate a car or a dealer willing and able to allocate me one for MSRP that I can close a deal with this week.
I have $6k down and a trade, I was hoping to find a car at MSRP or within 2k of it, I did have a list of accessories I would be willing to buy if need be, adding up to around $2k but I can also live without them.
Thanks for any information that would help me as far as dealers who have cars for MSRP ready to go now.