• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
Which is good but, in 10 months time, we might be fools for paying MSRP for a Type S.
The automotive market is extremely volatile and may get much worse in the coming months.

Mike
I guarantee it, in 10months time we'll be in a full blown recession. Auto loan credit is already drying up. Banks are not willing to lend. When the Fed comes and says we'll have a soft recession, we have to starting worrying. Even I could've have told you inflation wasn't going to be transitory when nearly 50% of all money printed was done in a year.

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
OH- Columbia Acura MSRP on all models including Type S
Ask for Brian

Jeff Wyler is a super šŸ’©. Have ADM on Everything and also charge $800 for a blinking third brake light . They cut factory harness to install the dumb thing and it's on all vehicles.
the dayton location offered me an integra a spec at MSRP but then i found an Si at MSRP and i backed out ... i felt bad but i liked the looks of the Si better and ultimately deemed it to be a better value.

They also said i could get an ITS at MSRP *HOWEVER* that was before i backed out of the A Spec and so i didn't want to ask about the ITS because i figured they wouldn't want to work with me anymore. i'm dealing with Columbia now and the guy's great, forget his name but probably Brian ... ~30yo car enthusiast.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Talk to my local dealer where I have my deposit, and he confirmed that they are MSRP only. No ADM, no required accessories. He also confirmed that Iā€™m second on the reservation list they have, out of a total 7 people.

Baierl Acura in Wexford, PA (suburb north of Pittsburgh). The sales guy I bought my TLX from, and have been talking about the ITS with is Joey Graham, and heā€™s a great sales guy.

lnf

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lunar Silver, 6MT Integra
Acura of Brookfield in Wisconsin. MSRP, No markup and no forced packages. The staff is awesome there!

lnf

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Their list is also up to 17 per the sales manager though
Curse you, Iā€™m #12!!

I was late to putting in an order on my ASPEC 6MT, but got my Integra before a lot of people last year. I think my likeness for Lunar Silver helps.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
Curse you, Iā€™m #12!!

I was late to putting in an order on my ASPEC 6MT, but got my Integra before a lot of people last year. I think my likeness for Lunar Silver helps.
Lol!

I was #1 through them for aspec 6 speed last year but passed up my turn after test driving the demo and feeling worried that I wouldnā€™t be happy with the 1.5t. I converted my deposit to the potential of a type s model being released.

I just sold my FL5 to a dealer in Cali and now ā€œpatientlyā€ waitingā€¦ā€¦..hoping Acura can crank these out quickā€¦.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
Lol!

I was #1 through them for aspec 6 speed last year but passed up my turn after test driving the demo and feeling worried that I wouldnā€™t be happy with the 1.5t. I converted my deposit to the potential of a type s model being released.

I just sold my FL5 to a dealer in Cali and now ā€œpatientlyā€ waitingā€¦ā€¦..hoping Acura can crank these out quickā€¦.
do you mind telling us what they paid for your used FL5?

lnf

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lol!

I donā€™t hate the L15CA, it gets the job done. But I can completely understand why you waited. The 1.5 would have been greatly suited for a lighter, coupe variant of the Integra.

But letā€™s be honest, the ASPEC should have came with the detuned 2.0T that the Accord now lacks.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
I donā€™t hate the L15CA, it gets the job done. But I can completely understand why you waited. The 1.5 would have been greatly suited for a lighter, coupe variant of the Integra.

But letā€™s be honest, the ASPEC should have came with the detuned 2.0T that the Accord now lacks.
100%ā€¦ā€¦.I wouldnā€™t have had any hesitation in that.